Injury Report: Hertl out 2 weeks after positive COVID test

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Sucks, but he hasn’t been nearly as effective since being attached to Timo “Kennedy” Meier. Will be hard for him drag down the next man up any further.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Time to give to Chmelevski an extended look in the top-9 if DW & Boughner weren't full of shit when they said they want to give the young guys a shot. Marleau and Gambrell are 4th liners, so we already know what we'll get with them in the top-6. I want to see Meier-Chmelevski-Balcers and Donato-Marleau-Leonard as our middle-6 with Gregor-Gambrell-Nieto as the 4th line (if Gambrell is cleared). Sorensen is awful and should be permanently glued to the press box.

Oh, and can't wait to have Hertl back of course.

Reactions: Cas

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
It would be hertl, next we're going to find out Karlsson got it too. guy can't catch a break.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Boughner says Chmelevski is playing tomorrow, per Sheng Peng. Gambrell and Simek likely are too.

Something like this, maybe?

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Balcers-Gambrell-Meier
Donato-Marleau-Leonard
Gregor-Chmelevski-Nieto

Ferraro-Burns
Vlasic-Knyzhov
Simek-Meloche

Pretty awful, honestly.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Boughner says Chmelevski is playing tomorrow, per Sheng Peng. Gambrell and Simek likely are too.

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Balcers-Gambrell-Meier
Donato-Marleau-Leonard
Gregor-Chmelevski-Nieto

Ferraro-Burns
Vlasic-Knyzhov
Simek-Meloche

Pretty awful, honestly.

He also said that a few weeks ago also about chm, but it never panned out also lol.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Balcers-Gambrell-Meier
Donato-Marleau-Leonard
Gregor-Chmelevski-Nieto

Ferraro-Burns
Vlasic-Knyzhov
Simek-Meloche

Pretty awful, honestly.

I'd switch Gambrell and Chmelevski...might as well try to put more skilled guys in the middle-6 lol

jarr92

May 7, 2013
Realizing it took just 17 games for both Hertl and Karlsson to be out for an expended period.

Edit: Just kidding Karlsson’s back in for a game before going on the IR.

Last edited:
Reactions: themelkman

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Maybe I’m seeing what I want to see here, but everything about this Hertl situation sounds like a false positive to me.
I think they would've said if it was if he had tested negative yesterday. Since they're putting him in quarantine, I'm betting his follow up tests were also positive.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad