Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Added a GDT prefix to draw more attention to it and made the thread live (which only the power of the blue/purple can do) but good work and thanks for doing it. I have some work to do tonight so I’ll have this playing on my tablet while I work on my computer.

Have lines been posted yet?
Thanks for the help! I'll check for lines and post them if I find anything!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Because his WHL season is over. When it resumes next year he's obligated to return to the WHL or go to DC based on the CHL-NHL transfer agreement due to his age.

Edit: Also for anyone insinuating he's reached the 4 season threshold and can be eligible that way, I believe the CHL governing body has stated before that 25 games is the cutoff for a season when it comes to eligibility.
Yeah, that was me that found the 4 seasons language. I was afraid there was a game limit but couldn’t find it. His first year was 14 games in COVID era 2020-2021. But Zach would certainly know better than me.

But these rules just seem so punitive. Players need to graduate. Cristal is a perfect example of that.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Yeah, that was me that found the 4 seasons language. I was afraid there was a game limit but couldn’t find it. His first year was 14 games in COVID era 2020-2021. But Zach would certainly know better than me.

But these rules just seem so punitive. Players need to graduate. Cristal is a perfect example of that.
There has been a lot of examples over the years. Tom Wilson was another one I can remember for Washington.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Too bad I am too fat to wear this today. An 80s size medium is not a 2024 medium.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 1

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Didn’t we call for that in the caps sweep??? I saw that a lot on this board.
Maybe one or two posters during game 4. A lot of posters seemed to want the Caps to play a more physical game because they looked pretty lackadaisical and soft. I think there’s a clear difference between physicality and not backing down from a post whistle scrum as opposed to gooning it up. They play they are referencing is when the Phantoms defender hit Dube with an elbow and as Dube was trying to get up the Phantoms player hit him with a dirty cross check back to the ice. Just a stupid play

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
On a serious note I'm a little worried for this game tonight. Lehigh have nothing to lose and started some gooney shit at the end of the last game, and we're gonna be on their turf tonight 😬

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Looks like Zac Funk is coming to Hershey on Saturday! And Sudz is possible too but haven’t seen anything official yet. Probably neither plays unless several go out, but will be a great experience for them. Especially if they go all the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad