Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I didn't see if it was 1 way. Eventually someone BMac signs will end up in Hershey. I think we can put to rest any Orlov back at RD speculation.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The Carr signing gives Hershey 4 veterans. Pretty sure Sprong hasn’t played enough games to be a vet yet but I don’t think he’s in Hershey anyway. If LaDue is indeed slated for Washington, I’d suspect they go out and grab another RD with their final vet slot. I’d be open to a Lewington return but don’t think he wants to be back

Reactions: Holtbyisms

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Schilling came back, perhaps Patrick Wey will is next.:sarcasm:
With his mush for a brain. I unfortunately witnessed the Jay Rosehill headshot that ultimately ended Wey’s career in person in Lehigh Valley. Wey was in another dimension and needed help by two guys to get off the ice. Lehigh fans cheered it was awful

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
What would the lines somewhat look like as of right now?
Assuming Sprong and Fehervary are up, LaDue is down, and Riat and Geisser both are in Hershey:
Snively-Sgarbossa-Carr
Moulson-Mailett-Pinho
Malenstyn-Pilon-Leason
AJF-Sutter/Gersich-Clark/Riat
x-Weis, Whitney, Herbet, Kessy

AA-LaDue
Schilling-UFA signing
LuJo-Geisser
x-Nanne, Erkamps

Copley/Vitek - one probably gets moved if they don’t make the NHL roster
Fucale

I’d venture Fucale and Shepherd battle it out for the backup spot. Shepherd probably gets sent down to take the #1 job in SC. Other scenario is both get sent down if Vitek and Copley both clear waivers and aren’t traded

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Geisser and Riat I could see spending the year in the Swiss league but I’d think they’d want AJF back over and not playing second tier of the Swedish league. I’d want him to build on the second half of the season last year when he started putting the puck in the net on a semi regular basis. I’d also like to see Riat get NA time considering he’s been overseas for 3-4 years now

Obviously everything about the AHL is speculation at this point considering the unknowns about Rona. The fact that the team is going about their business as usual and signing lots of depth players makes me wonder if there is a plan in place to play next season that needs to be signed off on by all clubs. Plus, Daniel Carr left the Swiss league to sign a two-way deal with Washington/Hershey which is another good sign.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Here is my guess:

Moulson - Sgarbossa - Riat
Malenstyn - Pilon - Carr
Jonsson-Fjallby - Maillet - Leason
Snively - Sutter - Clark

Wittchow - Nardella
Schilling - UFA guy
Johansen - Siegenthaler

Fucale
Copley

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Here is my guess:

Moulson - Sgarbossa - Riat
Malenstyn - Pilon - Carr
Jonsson-Fjallby - Maillet - Leason
Snively - Sutter - Clark

Wittchow - Nardella
Schilling - UFA guy
Johansen - Siegenthaler

Fucale
Copley
Yeah very clearly you’re trying to troll again to get a rise out of everyone. Case in point you having Siegenthaler in Hershey. You also completely missed the boat with Nardella, who is in Sweden for the duration of their season. He signed a one year deal with no out clause. Also, Fucale hasn’t been a full time starter in the AHL and I don’t think that’s happening on a team who ultimately could be competing for a Calder Cup

Reactions: searle and Langway

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Only semi surprised by this. He wasn’t all that good in his time in Hershey and probably didn’t have a ton of options going into next season
I hoped with his size, physicality, and NHL shot he could develop into something but injuries seemed to do him in. He was a guy that needed to play a lot of minutes to refine his defensive game and unfortunately he could never stay healthy. Same with LuJo. Injuries stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad