Rumor: Henrique trade talk heating up

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Not sure if I want him on the Devils .
I guess to round off the third line with Haula and Palat . But I’d rather use that cap space on a goalie

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Hey. Didn’t expect to see you around any longer. Didn’t you say that if the Ducks didn’t draft Fantilli, you would never post again? What was your actual reaction upon hearing Carlsson come out of Pat’s mouth?
Since then. I have been watching a lot of Carlsson footage. I actually see why we picked him. My bias for a meaner tougher player( given that’s what GM PV) said he wanted, seemed like Fanta was the easiest lock ever. Was shocking. But I’m excited for Carlsson I get the feeling he’s a world class kid. Which is encouraging. Gudas pickup today is very good.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Since then. I have been watching a lot of Carlsson footage. I actually see why we picked him. My bias for a meaner tougher player( given that’s what GM PV) said he wanted, seemed like Fanta was the easiest lock ever. Was shocking. But I’m excited for Carlsson I get the feeling he’s a world class kid. Which is encouraging. Gudas pickup today is very good.

Happy you're sticking around homie.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I could see teams from

New Jersey
Boston
Toronto
Carolina
Buffalo
Detroit
Columbus
Canucks

All kicking tires on him

Pretty awful guess to be honest

I'd guess that the devils are out unless this stretches out .Think this would have made a lot of sense if they had lost haula. The devils have less than 5 in cap space left an I'm assuming that they are keeping some flexibility for a goalie upgrade if possible.

If it stretches on and the goalie upgrade isn't there, I could see them circle back maybe

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad