Henrik Lundqvist or Tuukka Rask

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
It's very close but Rask had slightly better stats on a lesser team last year so I am going with him

The Bruins were top 2 in every shot suppression stats in the league except HDCA/60 (In which they were 4th best so the point is moot), while allowing the lowest scoring chances per hour. The Rangers on the other hand were bottom 10 in every shot suppression stats. They allowed the 3rd most high danger chances per hour.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm so tired of the defense getting blamed for Hank's struggles. None of his back ups ever seem to struggle.

When you are the highest paid player at your position in the league, there shouldn't be teammate related excuses made for you, and when your play is even worse than those teammates, I'm not sure those teammates are the players that should be the first to be criticized.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
For me this is very difficult question because i think Hank at his best is still better than Rask. However he used to be the king of consistency, but you have to wonder based on last season and his age if that aspect of his game is starting to suffer a bit.

On the other hand, it's not like Hank is 40. He can bounce back just like any other player, and the Rangers D got better so that should help.

Tuukka's also been very average the last couple of years.

I think im going with Hank here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad