Help finding a certain puck for a gift

candyman82

Mar 29, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
During the 2010-2011 season, the Jackets released a series of pucks commemorating moments in the Jackets history. My girlfriend has the entire set with the exception of the "Columbus is awarded an NHL franchise" puck and I'm trying to find that last one as a gift for her. I have never come across that one at the Blue Line store and I've never been able to find it online. Does anybody here know where I could find a version of that puck?

Paisano*

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 13

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio

That looks like a puck I also have. They were given out downtown at a rally for the city, before the team was here. I think Bettman gave a speech downtown that day. It should have a number written on the back. I think those are 13/14 years old?

Paisano*

That looks like a puck I also have. They were given out downtown at a rally for the city, before the team was here. I think Bettman gave a speech downtown that day. It should have a number written on the back. I think those are 13/14 years old?

Yes that is where I got it. They were supposed to give prizes or something away corresponding to those numbers when the team started play..... Guess they forgot!

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Yes that is where I got it. They were supposed to give prizes or something away corresponding to those numbers when the team started play..... Guess they forgot!

Yeah, I asked around here a couple times and no one knows what the numbers are all about. I believe there were only 500 given out if that means anything.

candyman82

Mar 29, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA

No, the one I'm talking about is from a series of pucks they released in the 2010-2011 season to commemorate significant events in franchise history. They had ones for "First All-Star", "First Hat-Trick", "Mason wins the Calder Trophy", etc.

Thank you though :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad