Help evaluate Strome/Tippet

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Dynasty.

Got offered Strome and Tippet for my Kadri and Trochek.

Im fine moving Kadri for Tippet (feel free to change my mind) but I cant convince myself to want Strome. Kids played a full season once and now finds himself on a soon to be terrible, if not already, Washington Capitals.

Is there any reason to think Strome is worth Trochek? I like Trochek with Panarin and hes still only 30. I could hang on to him and look for a better trade partner next year.

Maybe im answering my own question, but looking for some opinions

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Dynasty.

Got offered Strome and Tippet for my Kadri and Trochek.

Im fine moving Kadri for Tippet (feel free to change my mind) but I cant convince myself to want Strome. Kids played a full season once and now finds himself on a soon to be terrible, if not already, Washington Capitals.

Is there any reason to think Strome is worth Trochek? I like Trochek with Panarin and hes still only 30. I could hang on to him and look for a better trade partner next year.

Maybe im answering my own question, but looking for some opinions

Have you tried Kadri for Tippett?
Its a bit rolling dice, but Tippett shoots, hits, has the potential to score a lot and is pretty young still. I perso ally prefer wingers over centers in fantasy.

Not a big fan of Strome though. Pure C, doesnt shoot much, and like you say on a downward trending team.

Idk your league, but hes basically droppable in our 16 teamers redraft.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Its a bit rolling dice, but Tippett shoots, hits, has the potential to score a lot and is pretty young still. I perso ally prefer wingers over centers in fantasy.

Not a big fan of Strome though. Pure C, doesnt shoot much, and like you say on a downward trending team.

Ive been saying Kadri for Tippett for like a month. Hes getting closer as he said ok but add a 3rd pick. I said nope. I need that 3rd, plus he's the one buying to win

HansonBro

May 3, 2006

Did Kadri for Tippett this morning straight up. He also moved Strome to someone else for Giroux so not my problem anymore. One trade and I moved up 3 draft spots...love it!

• Love
Reactions: abo9

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Did Kadri for Tippett this morning straight up. He also moved Strome to someone else for Giroux so not my problem anymore. One trade and I moved up 3 draft spots...love it!

Good timing
2 goals 8 shots for Tippett right now :O

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
I always look at shot generation for fantasy players. More shots = more chance at goals. Generally a well-correlated metric. Good trade. Tippett shoots a ton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad