Help an NHL player now

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
This is actually from the *last* lockout. Notice that the obscene figures used for monthly salary etc, are for a guy making $250 grand a year.

Multiply it by 10 or 20 to reach today's figures. For only $400,000 per month, think how you can help. An easy payment of $13,000 a day will make his life so much easier.

Brindfan

Sep 20, 2004
Front Range of CO
Baradin said:
I look directly into Mark Messier's eyes.

"Wanna Chip?"

Heh.....

Chip guy - "betcha can't eat just one"

Mess - "And if I can't?"

Chip guy - "I get an hour of your time...."

Great commercial, too bad it only ran in Canada.

Phanuthier*

PecaFan said:
This is actually from the *last* lockout. Notice that the obscene figures used for monthly salary etc, are for a guy making $250 grand a year.

Multiply it by 10 or 20 to reach today's figures. For only $400,000 per month, think how you can help. An easy payment of $13,000 a day will make his life so much easier.
... I can't believe someone actually did the math on it...

I just listened to it an laughed.

David Puddy

Nov 15, 2003
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
PecaFan said:

The average player salary in 1993-94 was $572,161. In 2003-04 it was $1,800,000. That's a little more than three times more between those two seasons prior to lockouts.

That parody commercial is so funny! Thank you for posting it. The fake spot is so well done. Saturday Night Live should be doing stuff of this calibre.

Lanny'sDaMan

Feb 19, 2005
Calgary
Brindfan said:
Heh.....

Chip guy - "betcha can't eat just one"

Mess - "And if I can't?"

Chip guy - "I get an hour of your time...."

Great commercial, too bad it only ran in Canada.

Who are we?
THE PYLONS!!!
Mark: Hahahahahahahaha

Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad