heliums

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
so as i have heard mission ice skates are not as top quality as their inlines are why doesnt have a helium line of ice skates like use the same boot construction with ice chasis i dont play ice but was just wonderin

We'reGonnaWin*

so as i have heard mission ice skates are not as top quality as their inlines are why doesnt have a helium line of ice skates like use the same boot construction with ice chasis i dont play ice but was just wonderin

To the contrary, Mission ice skates are excellent. It's just they're not as big as Nike, Bauer, CCM, Easton. But some people might recognize some of their products as re-branded Itech. Their skates are part of their Fuel line with the LiteFit and SuppleFit. The LiteFit (AG) skate boots are put together for better lateral movement. The SuppleFit (XP) are really stiff and responsive. In a way, I wouldn't really recommend their skates if you're a beginner -- but they ARE great quality skates. Mission's Pitch holder is recognized as excellent quality plastics and steel for the runner.

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
i use mission inline and they are the best i dont play ice so i was going off comments from other ice players.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Think you got the Supplefit backwards there. The AG and Supplefit= lower cut boot while XP is the traditional boot. There's nothing wrong with the skates, couple models had a few issues but Mission was good about fixing it, but it wasn't with the current models. Don't hesitate to try the Mission skates, there's no thing as noob skates per se, if it fits and feels good, go for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad