Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.

Wow!
How do you really feel?

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Its so easy to cancel this player with a few hard hits and so absolutely predictable too.

The Nucks best player is JT Miller by miles and its not even close. Petey and the midgit are predictably absent in playoffs.

Still love Nurse running Petey twice behind the net. "you gonna cry about that, I'll give you another"

lol at Queen Hughes crying for 5 mins because McD popped one of the huge pimples on his face. This is the ugliest player I've ever seen. he probably picked at his quarter sized pimple to get it to bleed. f***er acts like he's shot. Then Zadorov pretending he was assasinate. Tocchet hates embellishment. Look who's doing it, no surprise. lolol

Holy f**k Drive
Popped his pimple!!!!!!

Reactions: Biltmore and ZJuice

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.
1715474843890.gif

Oilking83

Jan 14, 2009
Oil Country
That's my take away too, Nurse's best games post-TDL where the few he played with Stecher.

And although Stecher's size does create concerns, you've got both Ekholm-Bouchard and Kulak-Vinny looking rock solid defensively as the other pairs, and Nurse to cover for his lack of strength.

If you were looking for an ideal fit for Stecher, I don't know how much better you could do.
What are the odds we see Ceci sit? Unlikely I bet which is frustrating.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
What are the odds we see Ceci sit? Unlikely I bet which is frustrating.

-6 in his last 3, and has seen his minutes reduced in each, down to 17:41 in his last game. The odds are keeping up.

Although Knob and Coffee have given a ton of slack to the pairing, you've got to think their rope is getting short.

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
Ryan was penalized for his chop on Hoglander, it wasn't a missed call.

Keep in mind Hyman was high sticked, the Canucks got away with too many men directly before Zadorov's goal, Janmark was boarded, McDavid was tripped into the boards at high speed after scoring.

Playoff reffing always sucks. It sucked both ways last night. If the Canucks want the refs to call everything I'm fine with that. Something makes me think they don't want to go up against our PP 10 times a game though.
Hymn was also interfered with by the goalie and held by a defence man when he was going for that puck behind the empty net.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Hyman has been getting a lot of punishment this series.. Hopefully the guy is durable enough to last the onslaught.

Reactions: bellagiobob

rec28

Dec 16, 2003
Vancouver Island
Visit site
Maybe we could trade straight across for Saros

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Ryan was penalized for his chop on Hoglander, it wasn't a missed call.

Keep in mind Hyman was high sticked, the Canucks got away with too many men directly before Zadorov's goal, Janmark was boarded, McDavid was tripped into the boards at high speed after scoring.

Playoff reffing always sucks. It sucked both ways last night. If the Canucks want the refs to call everything I'm fine with that. Something makes me think they don't want to go up against our PP 10 times a game though.

Well said.
It's horrible officiating for all 16 teams in the POs as it has been for all 32 teams in RS. Frustrating for everyone but I do seriously think there is a bias to giving the Oilers too many PPs since it is above the norm in efficiency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad