Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Re watching the game I will say the bottom 9 are at least contributing defensively but man some of them need to pick it up and pot a few. I guess that's what Mcdavid was referring to when he said it was a full team effort, 19 shots against in an OT game on the road is pretty impressive

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Hilarious seeing the amount of Oilers fans calling out the Canucks fans for crying about calls and a league wide mandated conspiracy. Like children fighting over a toy

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

Oh hey look, a non bias approach from a TSN media member! Of course the one he's responding to has to be another nuck media whining member. f***ing cry more nuck fans and media.

Iain MacIntyre is a f***ing idiot. Omfg he actually thought the puck over glass hit an Oilers stick.

God they are dumb f***s

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Perry has zero points in 7 games. Plays no PP or PK. Can't skate. Has taken bad penalties.

What are we doing here?
Kane is at least trying to shoot and score.

Nuge last night is skating right up the slot, Nucks are backing off. he passes the puck to no one in the corner. Classis non impact Nuge. So unconfident in his shot he won't even shoot from the best location on ice.

Game one he hits post on an open net from 10 feet out with the game in the balance. This is clutch Nuge. A guy with Allstar talent that just tells himself he doesn't have to be that.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
How would Gagner who is productive and makes really good plays with the puck and is a good setup guy possibly a worse option? I just don't get it. Lets kick Gagner to the curb one mroe time despite him bleeding Oil and dearly wanting to be out there.
He or Brown. A least Brown can kill penalties.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Quite funny on social media with Canuck fans yesterday saying they had lost 7 straight games with Sutherland reffing (their record was actually 2-1 with him reffing this year), and today they are posting that it’s now 9 straight losses with him reffing. Math is hard.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Great we got a guy who gives a speech and does nothing else.

I’m not sure you even remotely caught what I was trying to say then. He can still provide a lot of value to the team a la Hendricks in 2017. Put Carrick, Brown, or Gags in next game and let Perry be the guy in the dressing room mentoring

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Man lots of cope from Vancouver media, Toronto media, Canuck fans and the hockey guy complaining that we are just McDavid and if we didn't have him we would have lost.

Should we introduce a ban phase before games like in Video games where we can just pick 3 players on each team who can't play?

Hahaha

Seeth
SAying this right after Draisaitl put on an allzone clinic complete with takeaways in D zone. Transitioning pucks like a superstar, Zone entries almost at a 100% rate, involved in every play, Scores a brilliantly slotted goal, just misses on another, and has another shot, one timer, where he hits the puck perfectly midair. In addition playing pretty much error free hockey in traffic, while creating and keeping puck better than anybody on ice.

They probably can't spell his name. Say his name you cucks! Drai just f***ed you.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Quite funny on social media with Canuck fans yesterday saying they had lost 7 straight games with Sutherland reffing (their record was actually 2-1 with him reffing this year), and today they are posting that it’s now 9 straight losses with him reffing. Math is hard.

Like I wrote earlier, they dont seem to be that good with numbers lol

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
lol...I know the poster you're referring to. He only comes in here to brag about his gambling winnings. Wonder how much he's actually lost.
Like any gambler lies to himself and everybody else about his winnings and always beating the house. I've seen enough of those people losing their house.

I'll repeat that the worst dick posting on this board is the people that come in here only for the reason to say they bet against the Oil and how much money they made off that. Seen two of those posters here.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So many excuses for Skinner. He was even worse today than last game. We won because of McDrai
The Skinner fan club here will now ask you why you hate Skinner and are hoping for him to fail. Those deplorable comments actually being made last night.

Someone on Reddit was saying some fans were setting fires last night…lol
1715447858882.png

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
SAying this right after Draisaitl put on an allzone clinic complete with takeaways in D zone. Transitioning pucks like a superstar, Zone entries almost at a 100% rate, involved in every play, Scores a brilliantly slotted goal, just misses on another, and has another shot, one timer, where he hits the puck perfectly midair. In addition playing pretty much error free hockey in traffic, while creating and keeping puck better than anybody on ice.

They probably can't spell his name. Say his name you cucks! Drai just f***ed you.
I will never complain again about regular season Drai if he resigns in the summer.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I hope. Doesn’t help that so many people hope for his failure.
What a sad panda post.

People hope and wish the Oilers had a starter that was in any way commensurate to a contending team that contained generational superstars, a rocket Richard finisher, and elite D. Stu Skinner is clearly not up to the task.

I will never complain again about regular season Drai if he resigns in the summer.
Promise? heh

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Tanev. He was 5-0 in GF-GA against Vegas top-6 forwards and Bednar is actively trying to get MacKinnon away from that match-up. He'd stabilize the 2nd pairing with Nurse, which is #1 item the Oilers need.

Well sounded like Holland offered the first but Calgary traded him to Dallas for a second. Based on the way Calgary/Vancouver are jealous of us, I wouldn’t expect either team to trade with us.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Nuge also took two penalties one of which resulted in an early GA and the Oilers being behind the 8-ball and playing from behind all night. Both penalties were unnecessary. Nuge also failed to pot an easy goal off a great feed from Mcleod in game one that would have given us a 5-2 lead and probably would have sunk the Nucks spirit at that point.

Nuge is too good of a player just to be collecting assists off the backs of superstars scoring. he can be an impact player that can score. As I said in another post its enough for Mcleod to just run a saw off low event line. It isn't enough for Nuge to be just that. He has the ability to rise up and be an allstar player. To be his best. Which we just saw last season.
The penalties were uncharacteristic for sure.

I agree it would be good if he produced more 5 vs 5. In reality that almost goes without saying. But he has certainly not been the ghost people on here claim he has been. He has 9 points in 7 games and 4 of those are 5 vs 5. But he has also been a key to the pk where he has yet to be on for a goal against in 7 games.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Idiot Canuck fans putting so much pressure to call more penalties 😂 tocchet started off saying he doesn't want this series decided by penalties and now he's put the refs under the scope.

Please, by all means, call everything. Let's each get 5 pps a night. Oil in 5.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
The only adjustments I'd like to see that are realistic since I know troy won't draw in.

Brown and Gagner in for Janmark and Ryan.

I'd say Perry instead of Janmark but I know that would never happen to a "vet". They need his 2nd intermission speech.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad