Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Seeing all these whiny nuck fans whining about the refs tonight is f***ing rich. Not saying some of the non calls weren't infuriating if I was the opposing fan like Hughes getting high sticked and cut, but there were NUMEROUS non calls against the nucks as well. Especially Zadorov's goal with the nucks having too many men right before hand, Zadorov embellishing like he got sniped when Foegele smacked him, McDavid getting interfered without a call right before Ekholm's goal, and McDavid also getting hauled down after scoring on a breakaway.

Yet here they are saying its Kelly Sutherland's fault for them losing.
The Oilers have had 5:28 of powerplay time IN TOTAL, but yes, its the refs fault. f***ing dumb ass fairweather fans they have there.
You missed the fact that along with Hughes getting hit in the face with a stick, so did Hyman.

Both uncalled

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Want able to watch the game other than OT. It was funny though. I'm with my son in Surrey for BC Selects baseball camp and each time the Canucks scored you could hear this yard erupt beside the fields. Very happy the pulled this one out. Boys should be up 2-0. Skinner needs to stop letting weak goals in moving forward.

They really are the most annoying fanbase in hockey. It's not even close.

He always bets the over on PPs.

I said at the beginning of the year when we were sliding and Vancouver was riding high.

For Flames, theres provincial rivalry so I expect a little back and forth between fanbases
For Leafs, they are everywhere and so many of them, its inevitable you'll bump into a bad egg
For Nucks though, neither rivalry nor same province but that fanbase, they interject themselves into everything even when not provoked. The most annoying by far

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Seeing all these whiny nuck fans whining about the refs tonight is f***ing rich. Not saying some of the non calls weren't infuriating if I was the opposing fan like Hughes getting high sticked and cut, but there were NUMEROUS non calls against the nucks as well. Especially Zadorov's goal with the nucks having too many men right before hand, Zadorov embellishing like he got sniped when Foegele smacked him, McDavid getting interfered without a call right before Ekholm's goal, and McDavid also getting hauled down after scoring on a breakaway.

Yet here they are saying its Kelly Sutherland's fault for them losing.
The Oilers have had 5:28 of powerplay time IN TOTAL, but yes, its the refs fault. f***ing dumb ass fairweather fans they have there.
That fanbase probably thinks its 52 mins of PP time

Not only do the not know the rules of the game, they aren't that great with numbers either

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
Oil passed it into the net. Too bad Skinner has been a no-show this series. Cucks fans actually think they have the better team. And the whining about an errant stick by McDavid, he was trying to put Weenie Queenie out, blah blah. Typical playoff reffing though, the clutching and grabbing by the Cucks is a Tocchet trademark. Call the damn interference.

Shibumi

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
Long shot but does anyone have a meme/photo we could send to Vancouver plant. Their manager sent us one after they won of our oil rigs burning and orcas smiling. If we have something that would piss off Canucks
1715439409568.png

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
People old enough remember when Red Army used to put their best 3 forwards together and top pair together. Was an all world 5 man unit. When the Oilers put those 5 out there is no better unit in the world. So dominant.

Not sure if people really realize fully how good Drai was tonight. he played a perfect playoff game, another in his arsenal of Legend playoff games. Everything that went tonight was off Draisaitl.
He’s been the playoff MVP in my books.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Oil passed it into the net. Too bad Skinner has been a no-show this series. Cucks fans actually think they have the better team. And the whining about an errant stick by McDavid, he was trying to put Weenie Queenie out, blah blah. Typical playoff reffing though, the clutching and grabbing by the Cucks is a Tocchet trademark. Call the damn interference.

To be fair, their depth shows up, ours doesn't. It's just that stacking the nuclear option of McDrai+Hyman and throwing the Bouch+Ek pairing out with them, they don't have answers at all.

Really all we needed was Skinner to be average but alas, here we are

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad