Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Chirped at our bench when he scored, but he was also out there on the OTGWG for the Oilers. Keep your mouth shut next time, you embellishing punk.

Should've gotten a penalty for that snipe of an embellish. He would make Alex Burrows proud with that pathetic crap.

The funny thing is publicly their coach says he hates guys who embellish, yet his team is comprised of the biggest group of divers in the league. So clearly he doesn’t hate it, but encourages it.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
The funny thing is publicly their coach says he hates guys who embellish, yet his team is comprised of the biggest group of divers in the league. So clearly he doesn’t hate it, but encourages it.

giphy.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Great point. You can only do so much when both of them are out there. Then you add Hyms, Bouch, Ek. And it’s a 5 man unit that I don’t think any team in the league can stop.

When we play the Avs I’m pretty sure it’ll be a fire on fire affair. Mack, Nuke, Makar will get theirs and we will too.
People old enough remember when Red Army used to put their best 3 forwards together and top pair together. Was an all world 5 man unit. When the Oilers put those 5 out there is no better unit in the world. So dominant.

Not sure if people really realize fully how good Drai was tonight. he played a perfect playoff game, another in his arsenal of Legend playoff games. Everything that went tonight was off Draisaitl.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
From what I've gathered from social media, Cole to the canucks is Ceci to the Oilers. Don't see anybody post game showing sympathy for Ceci, though.
99% whinefest from nuck fans and media alike tonight.

GNRm-joboAAetz-

Before nuck fans even complain about Hughes, this is what happened to Ekholm last playoffs against VGK, and it resulted in no penalty. Get the f*** over it.

Yup, and what should have been a 4 minute PP was when they were down in an elimination game...so boohoo Cancucks

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Little did he know he was referring to guys like Petterson and Hughes lol
You can include Boeser too. Took a little love tap from Vinny last game right before the 1st period ended and he went down like he got shot by a Bouch bomb. Pathetic, really.

f***in LOL. Hypocrisy is right. So I guess this means Hughes, EP, Zad won’t get calls.

It’s hilarious that the fake narrative that McDrai dive is backfiring on the Nucks. Refs know they don’t, so they’re not buying this narrative shaping campaign by Tochhet.
The fact that the Oilers have had only about 5 mins total of powerplay minutes for the whole series thus far should stfu nuck fans. But nah, they'll keep whining about how the refs and Kelly Sutherland favored the Oilers tonight. They whine more than Colorado Avalanche fans do, and that's saying a lot considering those fans whine about pretty much anything that doesn't go their way.
Yup, and what should have been a 4 minute PP was when they were down in an elimination game...so boohoo Cancucks

f***ing rights, brother. The officiating is shit throughout the NHL. Won't stop these dumb ass conspiracy theorists whiners and their "reFs tryINg tO HeLP McDAvID anD THe oILerS" bullshit. It's like they forgot that the Oilers were ranked from the bottom in the league this season of actually getting powerplays. NHL Most Powerplays Per Game | StatMuse
If anything, its like the officials purposely don't want to give us more powerplays knowing our powerplay can pretty much result into a goal majority of the time. Bunch of morons.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Tocchet was tough as nails…he wasn’t a diver nor do I believe he would condone it
He was a tough SOB, but the proof is in the pudding. The guys who are serial divers on that team continue to do it, don’t get their ice time reduced after they do it, so it’s hard to say he’s not condoning it. He has the tools to stop it and doesn’t. And I get why, as the refs often often give the Canucks PP’s from it.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Lol at Canuck fans whining about dives. An injured Draisaitl took 2 cross checks in the back by that plug Zadorov last game. Instead of going down, he gave the bum a shot back and both got penalties for some reason. Could you imagine if Vinny cross checked Pettersson?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Watching the highlights. I wonder if the 1GA was partly Henriques fault. First game back and on the PK and it’s his lane that gets exposed for the cross ice dagger. Was a nice fake shot pass by Milller though. I think Vinny had the shot covered. So Henrique should have had that lane.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Jesus, this is what I felt like watching this game. Even when McDavid scored, I was worried he was gonna get hurt going into boards. We definitely deserved that game. It was a heart attack game

1715425378129.png

View attachment 868849
Biggest divers in the league
unreal
Look at the nationality makeup on their team and it explains it

Lol at Canuck fans whining about dives. An injured Draisaitl took 2 cross checks in the back by that plug Zadorov last game. Instead of going down, he gave the bum a shot back and both got penalties for some reason. Could you imagine if Vinny cross checked Pettersson?
Zadorov went down in front of net like someone shot him from the upper deck

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
That was one wild ending, beautiful tip by Cole, lol.
I wanted to watch this one but shortly before heading to bed in the evening, I realized we'd really have polar lights in the alps. So I decided to change plans, pack my stuff and spent the night in the mountains photographing auroras. Came home in the morning, went to bed for a few hours and watched the highlights, haha.
That's going to be quite a memorable night, even though I didn't catch the game.

Hope the boys come out flying in game 3, go Oil! :hockey:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Hockey folks really have an interesting way of phrasing things.

Found this quote from Tocchet on NHL.com (Link)

“McDavid and Draisaitl responded. They were unreal tonight and they were all over the ice,” Canucks coach Rick Tocchet said. “In the third, they were making a press. I just thought if we make some good passes, if we hold on to a puck, if we make a play, that's less possession time for them, but if we're just going to flip pucks out and give it back to him, of course they're [going to] keep coming down our throat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad