Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Feels great and a huge relief at the same time. Fantastic performance by McDavid and Drai, and special consideration to Bouch and Ek.

However, there still is some serious concern, as Skinner needs to get his game together and do it quickly. As well, we are getting next to nothing from a host of other guys. McLeod and Foegele haven't pissed a drop as yet, and Nuge and Kane need to start producing.

We would have new fashion outfits to copy, as well as some of the finest man purses on the planet.
Lol. The most important consideration by Leaf’s management, do Matthews and Marner have enough pre-game drip?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.
Gee, tell us how you really feel.:laugh:

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Green vegetable Oil. Gas is expensive and considered crude in lower mainland.

Gene Principe
Cheaper?

1715408214036.png

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This feels a lot like the Flames series. Hopefully it ends up the same way. Triple teaming McDavid doesn't have near the effectiveness when Draisaitl is out there.
Great point. You can only do so much when both of them are out there. Then you add Hyms, Bouch, Ek. And it’s a 5 man unit that I don’t think any team in the league can stop.

When we play the Avs I’m pretty sure it’ll be a fire on fire affair. Mack, Nuke, Makar will get theirs and we will too.

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad