Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Tocchet is a huge bitch. Wonder if he took the over tonight.

No wonder his "leaders" are all whining, diving p***y pukes. Take on the attitude of their bitch ass coach.
What a whiny ass bitch he was tonight. its an iceing, complains about the icing. Little Queeny gets his pimple popped, complains about that for rest of tame. Really he was constantly trying to voice his displeasure.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Wonder how much Tochett will cry to the media. Sure Hughes should have been 4M pp, but hyman is 2m, the holding is another few. We got f***ing hosed they took Drai off on incidentals, like "oh shit we have to give EDM pp, how can we offset this..." you can have your 4m, give us the other 4-6m we deserve too, but I'm sure they wouldn't want that smoke.

That team has certainly taken on his identity. Holy f***, every stoppage he's calling to the refs to come over to the bench or generally complaining about something. Absolutely mental.

Sometimes it seems strategic since they are like the kings of wasting time on icings to recover energy, but then it happens at innocuous times too...To the point I can't tell if he's politicking or just a baby back bitch.

I loved watching Hughes and one-eyed Pete get exposed as the small fries they are.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Tocchet crying about “slew foots” now as the “only thing he doesn’t like”.

Guess embellishment is off the menu now when only the Nucks are diving.
Also that was a dangerous play on McDavid right as he was scoring his goal.

But Tocchet is a masterclass at handling the media. Sneaking in the ref complaints but not making it seem like he's whining about it.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4896.jpeg

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Imagine having 1 more winger like Hyman for Draisaitl. We could roll two lines like that. Why on earth do we only get Perry Carrick type players?

Reactions: McDoused

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Also that was a dangerous play on McDavid right as he was scoring his goal.

But Tocchet is a masterclass at handling the media. Sneaking in the ref complaints but not making it seem like he's whining about it.
Yeh you can tell this f***er has been around the league for along time. He balances the ref whining with acting a bit aloof and not too whiny about it. Just subtely pointing it out as a matter of fact.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I expect it never happens but thats me. The worst goalie in the playoffs has had 19 playoff starts in a row for his team. I can't stop asking questions about that. its ridiculous. Having to beat the refs, opponent, and Skinner sucking is arduous. To get a W we have to outscore Skinner.
Skinner was bad in just 1 game in round 1.
He has been bad both games this series. There is hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad