Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Didn’t lose shit. Never had it and never used it. Just calling out bad takes. Tell us again how badly we need to trade Bouch for a bag of pucks.
don't have a nervous breakdown... I've seen plenty of criticism tonight and what do you blubber over, exactly

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Ugghhh re watching that 3rd Canucks goal though 🤮
It’s bad. But it’s not the first time we’ve seen a perfect shot from that angle go into the net. McD, Mcleod, Drai have all burned good goalies with that shot. It’s a tough shot to pull off but MOST goalies ARE down when the puck is at that angle which allows for that slim shooting oppurtunity. Big Z won’t make that shot again in a million years.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
8pgt8x.jpg
Seems to be the only way we can beat him. He has played solid. Embarrassing are number 1 is being outplayed by amd AHLer

Last edited:

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
It’s bad. But it’s not the first time we’ve seen a perfect shot from that angle go into the net. McD, Mcleod, Drai have all burned good goalies with that shot. It’s a tough shot to pull off but MOST goalies ARE down when the puck is at that angle which allows for that slim shooting oppurtunity. Big Z won’t make that shot again in a million years.
That's what I was thinking, it was a stinker by skinner, gotta stop dropping there....I was watching Lundqvist on TNT and he brought up that exact issue, goalies dropping there and not covering the corner incase they have to push off to the other side.....which wouldn't be an issue if they just stayed on their f'n feet there...dumb but hopefully he'll learn from it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad