HBO's 24/7

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Kind of sad that the best part of the episode other than Slava was Carlyle losing a fight with a toaster. These teams are kind of boring, I agree.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The problem with this season isn't the Leafs. They are an entertaining bunch. It's the Wings, who may be the most boring team in the NHL.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hooooold up according to the boards we're the most boring! :sarcasm:

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
original 6 is overplayed at this point. outside of history it has zero bearing on the league today. i hear it all the time with the Hawks here when they face one of the other 5. it's something the uneducated hockey reporter can quickly add to make them sound informed. the other point is that only BOS and CHI are worth a damn and have won anything in decades.

TOR - 1967
MTL - 1993
NYR - 1994
DET - 2008
BOS - 2011
CHI - 2013

other than DET run of Cups back from '97-'08 and CHI's two recent wins. the O6 overall haven't done much. the O6 is history, they play for the present

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Anyone still watching this?

I'm enjoying it pretty well but I just can't help think the whole time how much more interesting it would be if it was Kings/Ducks.

I doubt Dustin Brown is delivering any Tony Robbins caliber speeches but Phaenuf's pre game pep talks are noticeably boring and uninspired. It feels very forced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad