Half-Assed GDT: hawx@bluz:nospoileredition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
If the Blues win this tonight. Jake needs to buy everyone on the team a steak dinner. Also Hutton needs to start the next game.

Reactions: Bendak

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
They should post those quotes by Kane and debrincat in the locker room. If that doesn't motivate them to pound some ass, nothing will.
What no more Debrincat love? :sarcasm:
At least Thompson isn't an outspoken feminine hygiene device.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I don't really care how many times Allen has short good stretches of play he needs to go. If the Blues want to be serious contenders it's not going to happen with him as the main goalie

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
The replay shows he was screened by parayko and the first hawk back coming straight in toward the goal.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
This Blues' team can't play well enough for a long enough time to let us even enjoy a modest lead. They should be leading this game 8 or 9 to 1. Instead, through sloppy play, not being able to finish, and poor goaltending, they are one bad bounce away from being tied (and possibly not even getting the "loser point". It's pitiful. :ha::mad::eek:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't really care how many times Allen has short good stretches of play he needs to go. If the Blues want to be serious contenders it's not going to happen with him as the main goalie
Allen could literally take the Blues to the Cup and I'd still move him for scraps this summer. That's how little faith I have in him.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Lol @ murphy’s bitchass almost getting dumped by Berglund.

kreele

Oct 12, 2017
Did Jake make any movement to even track that puck when they crossed the blue line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad