GDT: Hawks vs Nucks 2PM CT Sunday on NBCSCH - Nightmare Fuel Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I feel like a lot of these plays where Bedard ends up turning it over or not making a play when it seems there’s an opportunity has more to do with his teammates not being able to get open/find space than anything else. The simple little things that come along as natural instincts when you’re a top end caliber player(which the Hawks lack outside of 98). Not having that often leaves Bedard without any options or with very little to create in those moments, thus the resulting turnovers/giveaways. Seems at first like it’s Bedard making the mistake/not making the right pass/being inaccurate….when really it’s just another result of the Hawks overall lack of talent.

Reactions: Paul Allen

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I know we're thin on all fronts, bla bla bla.

But these past 3 or 4 games with Zaitsev have to be some of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Dman in the NHL. We're talking well below AHL-plug or rookie level bad.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Never mind the depleted d-corps being bad..the Hawks forwards are terrible..just chase in own zone and never stop the endless cycles and lengthy possessions of the opps..has nothing to do with Canucks talent ...rather EVERY team we play our forwards spend too much time in d-zone UNABLE to get pucks back into posession...just horrible checkers...Hawks look likevon a perpetual PK event 5x5!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad