GDT: Hawks VS Blues @ 7:30PM CT on NBCSCH -- Sharpie's Last Game in Blackhawks Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am not sure what some of you were honestly expecting, beating the Blues twice in a row with them playing for their playoff lives seems near impossible. I don't think they have looked good, but you damn well know the Blues are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us..

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
This is one of the most poorly coached Blackhawks teams I have ever watched. And that's saying a lot. Wake me up when Q is gone.

Reactions: BobbyJet

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
It frustrates me to no end how this team played knowing full well that one of the biggest contributors to this team's success the last decade was retiring. I wasn't asking for a win, but f***, show some heart. Fight for it.

Soupy made mention in the 2nd intermission about this team lacking "heart" like guys, and I honestly agree, but we need one of those types who is also good at hockey.That player isn't Martinsen or Bouma or Tootoo or Wingels. It was Shaw. It was, for a short period of time, Bickell.

Maybe Hayden can be that type of player, but if not, then it's time to go shopping Bowman. Just try not to overpay this time.

Reactions: BrianE

TQE

Mar 4, 2014
I don't know what a bottom six role player with heart or a young character guy like Hayden can really do.

You have a complacent, content core with diminishing skills as well. If there is one add that could possibly reignite them, it would be a veteran superstar (or at least elite player) who doesn't have his cup yet. Someone who has the hunger that could reinspire them and has the cache to call them out in the locker room, if need be.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
It frustrates me to no end how this team played knowing full well that one of the biggest contributors to this team's success the last decade was retiring. I wasn't asking for a win, but ****, show some heart. Fight for it.

Soupy made mention in the 2nd intermission about this team lacking "heart" like guys, and I honestly agree, but we need one of those types who is also good at hockey.That player isn't Martinsen or Bouma or Tootoo or Wingels. It was Shaw. It was, for a short period of time, Bickell.

Maybe Hayden can be that type of player, but if not, then it's time to go shopping Bowman. Just try not to overpay this time.

This

But knowing Bowman will probably overpay, in his blood now ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad