GDT: Hawks vs Avs 7:30PM CT on NBCSCH - Nightmare (six days) Before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
They are trying to boost Tyler Johnson's trade value. He can score about 20 goals or so, is a Stanley Cup champion, if they can retain and trade him for anything more than nothing, then great. I'm not worried about him playing 15 mins per game right now.

Reactions: BobbyJet

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
He got his shot and now the Hawks know it's not the spot for him and we shouldn't expect him there. Tank year, that's what this is for.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
he's clearly out of position as a Center in the NHL at this point. That was obvious early on in the season. Should've been on Bedard's wing from the start.
What does it hurt trying him there, if he grew up playing it, wants to do it, and has the skill to do it? He may not be there right now, but its a year for learning.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Correct, that is literally all he did last night. Pick a fan from the front row and they could have made that play
give me a break really any fan could of made that

They are trying to boost Tyler Johnson's trade value. He can score about 20 goals or so, is a Stanley Cup champion, if they can retain and trade him for anything more than nothing, then great. I'm not worried about him playing 15 mins per game right now.
why are you bashing him he is clearly contributing still

He got his shot and now the Hawks know it's not the spot for him and we shouldn't expect him there. Tank year, that's what this is for.
blackhawk coaches are totally clueless

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
What does it hurt trying him there, if he grew up playing it, wants to do it, and has the skill to do it? He may not be there right now, but its a year for learning.
he is not big enough to play wing he is and always was a center he is the best face off man on the team

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'm no fan of TJ. I think his beetr days are long gone.... but I find it rich that he gets so much criticism here and Joey Anderson gets "he's been good"... like f*** he has. Give me Blackwell any day, or Entwistle, or Dach.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad