Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Sens Dec. 3. The No Soup For You Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
In all seriousness why didn't they call someone up?

because they have greening and plan to move borocop up from HAHAHAHAHA im so mad but am typing HAHAHAHA to make it seem like I am indifferent to the decision HAHAHAHA elite-borocop

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
That third line frightens me playing a regular shift against chicago.
its possible that there is a point tonight where boro greening and neil are all on different line. whats more scary that, or them all on one line.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
its possible that there is a point tonight where boro greening and neil are all on different line. whats more scary that, or them all on one line.

i rather feel sick for parts of the game than consistently, so yes im voting for gsn :cry:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Another way to look at it is that our better players will play more and our poor players will play less. It might have an opposite effect than expected. I'm excited to see what Pageau can do with a bigger role.

Either way, when you have a goalie like Anderson, you always have a chance to steal games. Too bad I'll be working during this one.

tk2001

Oct 2, 2010
Ottawa
I feel like its a good thing that I have to miss this game to finish up school work. I have a horrible feeling the sens will get smothered.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Another way to look at it is that our better players will play more and our poor players will play less. It might have an opposite effect than expected. I'm excited to see what Pageau can do with a bigger role.

This is exactly what's going to happen, I'm looking forward to it too. So much whiny blather here.

tk2001

Oct 2, 2010
Ottawa
Wait, is Borocop honestly playing forward tonight? I'm not sure if it's a joke I missed or not?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
My wife just handed me a bowl of soup as i clicked on the thread....insta win

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

giphy.gif

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
i can't wait to see the dman as a forward! whoever it is. Not even sure I'd be most interested in seeing EK up there. I'd love to see what happens when you put cowen on the wing with smith and neil. or wier or wideman in the top 6 or methot with pageau and stone!
So much fun to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad