Hawks or Kings today?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hawks. I don't give a **** about the record. I'm not cheering for the Kings.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hawks. Record is irrelevant. Kings not coming anywhere near the playoffs is more important.

Plus, I want Columbus to get 3 lottery picks in the 1st round.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm not rooting for anyone. If Chicago is one game closer to our record it sucks. If Los Angeles wins it sucks.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Dont matter just hoping we keep winning dont care what the rest of the league does..

i take that back i thoroughly enjoy how the sharks are playing.

Nikko*

Our division is the only important thing. Best records are trophies for perennial playoff chokers like SJ or Vancouver. You see the shot Stoll took on our golden boy Fowler and the cowardice hockey Dustin Brown plays and this shouldn't even be up for debate.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Shouldn't pushing Quicks's goal stick away like that have been a penalty? Not that I care........

Perhaps they should play "I love LA" when the Hawks score today :laugh:

Nikko*

Ha. Don't think my hatred for LA has ever been so high. Feels like a real rivalry after 20 years.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Credit where it's due. Chicago definitely looks like one of the favorites so far.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't understand how the kings can go from champs to 04-09 Kings impressionists so quickly. And with such a loaded roster.

Nikko*

I don't understand how the kings can go from champs to 04-09 Kings impressionists so quickly. And with such a loaded roster.

They've never been a good team, Quick got them into the playoffs and the Cup last year.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Well first, Sutter isn't exactly a friend to the kind of hockey that avoids complacency. His molasses game plan does nothing to overcome the post-championship doldrums.

Quick has been shaky, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad