GDT: Hawks @ Oilers 8pm 1/25/24 NBC Sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Treat this season like an extended training camp. Wins/losses don't matter and the young player get all the time on the ice to developed.

I don't care about Hawks scoring drought, cause it don't mean anything other than what we already know....the Hawks have few talent that can put the puck in the net.

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
Richardson has assembled a real quality product, and he is handing out contracts like their halloween candy.
Start doing your effin job and build something!:mad:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Richardson has assembled a real quality product, and he is handing out contracts like their halloween candy.
:huh:

Richardson doesn't assemble the team. And he doesn't hand out contracts. And none of these vet contracts are relevant when the Hawks open their window in a few years... The Hawks are like one or two seasons into their rebuild. Davidson is building, but it's literally just laying the foundation. Are you drunk right now? :laugh:

Last edited:

WetSlimDog

Jun 19, 2023
Mojave Desert
eatthehatchet.com
Well, you're going to be very frustrated regardless if you think Richardson's job is to manage contracts and build a team. Davidson has made it clear what he's doing and gave a timeline. The contract signings help get to the cap floor and won't impact the future of the team.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I think you mean Davidson and he doesn't have a magic wand. The damage done by Scotty's son can not be corrected in a year or two - it sounds like you want Hawks to try and rebuild on the fly via trades ...which seldom works. Patience is needed to build from the ground up.

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
I think you mean Davidson and he doesn't have a magic wand. The damage done by Scotty's son can not be corrected in a year or two - it sounds like you want Hawks to try and rebuild on the fly via trades ...which seldom works. Patience is needed to build from the ground up.
I am sorry for the error, but what the EFF is Davidson being paid for?
This team is a total f#*kin joke and the direction has been downhill ever since the Hagel trade.

DO SOMETHING YOU WASTE OF SKIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad