Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7681.jpeg

Should be a fun game

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Wasn‘t sure where to put this but thought it was an interesting discussion point. I guess Jiricek has been struggling and his skating doesn’t look good so he’s going back down.

Korchinski who went right after him is currently far from perfect, but I’m seeing the progress from him defensively and it is certainly encouraging. Would have been nice if he was eligible for the minors, but he’s playing like he belongs, especially compared to others on the backend.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

Wasn‘t sure where to put this but thought it was an interesting discussion point. I guess Jiricek has been struggling and his skating doesn’t look good so he’s going back down.

Korchinski who went right after him is currently far from perfect, but I’m seeing the progress from him defensively and it is certainly encouraging. Would have been nice if he was eligible for the minors, but he’s playing like he belongs, especially compared to others on the backend.

To be fair to Jiricek, their coach is messing around with their young players more than LuRich is, so I don't imagine KK would even be in their lineup if he playing for the BJs.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
If you thought last night's loss to Seattlexwas a massacre,wait till you see Edmonton licking their chops to humiliate the Hawks Skating Dead!
Only Mrazek performing miracles will limit this to below a 4 goal differential loss.

And tge Tank goes on..

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Oilers with a 14 game win streak.

Hawks with an 18 game road losing streak.

Clearly since hockey is stupid, both streaks end tonight right?
Or we lose and move into 1st in lotto odds. Either way the outcome will be interesting.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Only 34vmore miseries to endure folks!

Tonight will knock it down to 33 after another loss +to 32 after next game loss...

Then 32cgames vs an allegedly easier remaining schedule..Gotta be careful not to win too many of those final 32 "easier competition" games..But it ain't easy being this bad..
Gotta have little talent ...but apart from that goita have bad back-up goaltending to lose All games Soda starts...Gotta have bad forwards who cannot score or defend (Bedard can score but defending still in progress) the rest ofthe forwards cannot do either....gotta have key injuries,goitachave bad luck....gotta have slow turtkes like Tinordo and Barfy..Gotta have the unfathomable $9.5 who is nowhere worth that..
Gotta have hyped first rounder who is failing (Reichel)
It is 1 big dumpster fire. WE check all the above boxes for another annual horribilis bottom feeders terrible hovkey team.

So we must face those fibal 32v"rasier" competition games with a grain of salt as toourcwinijg too many of them

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Being mad at Reichel for no offense and playing him with Donato and Entwistle makes zero sense.

Guttman might be the second or third best offensive player on the team right now and he still can’t draw in. Turdnordi is in over Crevier.

How do people defend Luke? He’s a terrible, terrible coach. The injuries this year have saved his sorry ass from criticism and I’m scared for when guys like Nazar get here.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Guttman might be the second or third best offensive player on the team right now and he still can’t draw in. Turdnordi is in over Crevier.

How do people defend Luke? He’s a terrible, terrible coach. The injuries this year have saved his sorry ass from criticism and I’m scared for when guys like Nazar get here.
Yes, watching KK crap his pants almost every time he can make an aggressive offensive decision with the puck screams "I'm scared of what coach will say". Reichel, as much as he's struggled, still looks like he's been held to a different standard. Guttman getting scratched for 4 sets of stone hands regularly kind of says the same thing to me.

I don't want him telling skill players how to see or play the game.

Reactions: WetSlimDog

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Guttman might be the second or third best offensive player on the team right now and he still can’t draw in.
Outscore Ryan Donato, heck, outscore Corey Perry, and we can talk "second or third best offensive player on the team", unless you meant Rockford.

WetSlimDog

Jun 19, 2023
Mojave Desert
eatthehatchet.com
Luke definitely has a strong preference for bottom 6 grinders. Dont want him coaching our young guys who'll be here next year.
I’m trying to be patient with him and the coaching staff, but I’m not too confident in their ability to develop the young dudes… which is the only thing we need. He won’t even be here for when this team is good again.

Reactions: Section88

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Edmonton's big playoff fail is opponents can focus on a shut down game on top of attacking their track meet type mistakes to come out on top.

But, with Hyman and Perry they'll have two guys who are legit at cleaning up around the net. Now their greasy goal potential is way up. Definitely worth it to see what they do in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad