GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
You're defending a 1 on 1. Why are you just sagging your stick to the middle. Its not a controversial comment. Use your stick.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Solely blaming KK on that, and not blaming the AHL-level goalie who gave up a shit goal... is something.

Yeah, KK's stick was in shit position... not sure what he's doing, but that's an absolute trash goal for Soda to give up. Only thing I can think is that KK thought there might have been a trailer there? Not sure.

Reactions: Pez68

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
So does Bedard still win the Calder after his performance over the last dozen games or so?

I know everyone gets hung up on +\- but -3 and 1 sog in the last game is a bad look.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
So does Bedard still win the Calder after his performance over the last dozen games or so?

I know everyone gets hung up on +\- but -3 and 1 sog in the last game is a bad look.

He got an assist.

*edit* sorry, thought you meant 'last game' as in previous game.

Anyways, it's a season-long award, not a 'last dozen games' award.

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know what people are watching. Korchinski played that fine. He kept him wide and prevented him from cutting to the middle, or changing the shot angle. Your goalie has to f***ing save that.
Korch played it fine but I don’t think he knew he was one on one. If he does he probably gets his stick on that

And yeah you absolutely need a save there

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8292.gif

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m just gonna come out and say it….I’ll be pleasantly surprised if KK ends up as a key piece to the puzzle when it’s all said and done. I just don’t see it happening. And then there’s Vlasic who I feel the exact opposite about. I’m like certain he’s gonna be a force back there for years to come.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
He got an assist.

Anyways, it's a season-long award, not a 'last dozen games' award.
Tonite? I see the box score as 0 g 0 a -3 1sog

I was referring to the overall season. By not doing much over the last 12 games or so, did Faber or anyone close the gap? I haven’t looked at what other guys have done

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Korch played it fine but I don’t think he knew he was one on one. If he does he probably gets his stick on that

And yeah you absolutely need a save there

Your job as a D there isn't to take the puck or be too aggressive. It's 3 on 3 hockey. Your job is to keep him wide. Your goalies job is to make a routine f***ing save. That is in no way on KK.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1st star of the Game =Kurashev who rescued Kings to enable them to bump past TB...so gets us 20th pick instead of looking like 21st pick before that boo-boo

So Kurashev saved 1 spot better our TB pick...thank you Kurashev for very homourabl e Tank moment that benefitted the Hawks!

Could been 19th had Vegas won but tgey betrayed us abd lost so TB finishes ahead of them but behind L A.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bedarded

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Tonite? I see the box score as 0 g 0 a -3 1sog

I edited my post. I saw 'last game' and was thinking previous game.

I was referring to the overall season. By not doing much over the last 12 games or so, did Faber or anyone close the gap? I haven’t looked at what other guys have done

I don't think anyone other than Faber was seriously discussed, at least recently.

Bedard hasn't looked great the final stretch, but he was still producing.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Signed another year, he'll be back, even if Stauber or a journeyman takes his job, he'll get another go. He only turns 25 this summer.
Because he’s signed, does that mean he HAS to be back? There is no way that an NHL team can trot him out there again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad