GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m really hoping and rather confident this is just a random, meaningless funk that we’re seeing with Bedard lately and nothing more. I’d say chances are he’s going to be fine.

One things for sure: He knows more than anyone how much harder he’s going to have to work to get to that next level. He sees what we see, that it’s much harder to work his magic at this level. He’s obsessed with being great. He’s going to go to work this offseason, endless practice and training. I guarantee you we see a noticeable jump in his performance come next season, and this rough ending to his rookie campaign will become a distant memory.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I think the Oil is a way worse matchup for LA than the Stars. I don't care how muck you play, you're just not slowing down the game vs Edmonton.

Think they are losing either way.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I’m really hoping and rather confident this is just a random, meaningless funk that we’re seeing with Bedard lately and nothing more. I’d say chances are he’s going to be fine.

One things for sure: He knows more than anyone how much harder he’s going to have to work to get to that next level. He sees what we see, that it’s much harder to work his magic at this level. He’s obsessed with being great. He’s going to go to work this offseason, endless practice and training. I guarantee you we see a noticeable jump in his performance come next season, and this rough ending to his rookie campaign will become a distant memory.
I hope so. Honest eyes will tell that’s he’s not been very good these last dozen games.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Not watching but I see Bedard has 1 sog and a -2.so far. Obviously he’s 18, nhl grind, horrible team season, etc but it’s a bummer to see him fall of a cliff so drastically at the end of the season. Was hoping he would have racked up some points at the end. I believe this is 1G in his last 15 games?

He's....18. Even with the injury, this is the most physically demanding season he's ever played.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I do not think hevis i a funk...he is a half-step slower than he was earlier..You saw Lafferiere blow past himand he coukd not keep up.

Something has affected his skating and energy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad