GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Not watching but I see Bedard has 1 sog and a -2.so far. Obviously he’s 18, nhl grind, horrible team season, etc but it’s a bummer to see him fall of a cliff so drastically at the end of the season. Was hoping he would have racked up some points at the end. I believe this is 1G in his last 15 games?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
They need an Entwistle type tools guy, but someone who actually understand where to be defensively.

What do Nazar and Bedard have to do with the 4C position?
No but if either play wing that means someone has to play 1C and 2C which causes a lot of people to fly up the depth chart

Reactions: Pez68

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
They need an Entwistle type tools guy, but someone who actually understand where to be defensively.
It's too bad Jalen Luypen is small and unlikely to produce offense at a 0.5 ppg AHL level, because he's a phenomenal defensive forward.

Reactions: TLEH

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I like Joey but I'm not thinking he's back. I'd absolutely keep him over Entwistle but he's been waived already before Ent.
Anderson is 100% back over Entwistle. Entwistle gets scratched a ton, Anderson has not since he’s been called back up. That tells you everything you need to know

Nazar probably our best player tonight.
Reichel has been fantastic as well.

Reactions: Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
BedardcHAS falken off a cliff last24 games...

Even Kings play by blay TV guys said Bedard looks off and a half-step behind..not able todo much..they wonder if he is playing with an injury
or just worn out and tired ..but really he hasn't done much last 14 games (only 1 goal and a few intermittent assists .. but the star quality fizzled).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad