GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
6 shots after two periods is hilarious
I believe the team has fully given up on Luke.

But he’ll be back next season. I’m stupid so I hope it’ll be a little different for the better, even though it won’t be. When a team gives up on a coach, the only way to fix that is to fire the coach.

Reactions: Pez68

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
This is a Richardson classic. Get outshot 4-1, get down a couple and then fire away into traffic when the other team goes to bed on the way to the 4-2 loss with 16 shots in the 3rd.

I'm filling out my LR post game interview bingo card now.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Apparently Scott Powers has a source saying Colin Blackwell won’t be back. For anyone thinking that was a possibility.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I believe the team has fully given up on Luke.

But he’ll be back next season. I’m stupid so I hope it’ll be a little different for the better, even though it won’t be. When a team gives up on a coach, the only way to fix that is to fire the coach.

He pretty clearly lost the team weeks ago. After that bag skate, and the game where, after stressing in morning skate that they needed to bring the effort that night, they probably played their worst first period of the season.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Gotta clear room for Entwistle
IMG_0068.gif

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bedard's reaction on that third goal, where his two ECHL caliber teammates left him with a 2 on 1, six feet from the goal line, says it all. It's f***ing pathetic if they don't, at the very least, dress 20 guys every game next season, that actually belong in this league. You run a real risk of disenfranchising your superstar.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
How? TJ gone. Entwhistle gone. RJ gone. Raddysh gone. Probably Anderson gone.

Or at least they should all go before Blackwell.
With Anderson and Reichel likely re-signed, that’ll be 11 spots taken up. So we could end up with Celebrini, Dach making a push plus free agents. No room.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Next year gonna be a long and miserable one too unless hevadds 6-7 competent mhl players via free agency to replace 6-7 roster bums who are unable to compete .

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
How? TJ gone. Entwhistle gone. RJ gone. Raddysh gone. Probably Anderson gone.

Or at least they should all go before Blackwell.
Hall, Bedard, Foligno, Kurashev, Donato, Dickinson, AA, Reichel, Slaggert, Nazar, Kurashev are all under contract. They need a fourth line center than can actually play center. That's twelve guys off the top of my head and you've still got Raddysh and Entwistle before making any other signings or moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad