Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7516.jpeg

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2nd half starts tonight...41 more tortures to endure before merciful finish to Tank 2.0 over...

Luckily Tank Commanders Barfy and Tinordi reporting for duty..

Game 1 of 2nd half should be a loss ...but Jets should not treat this like a walk in the park incase Hawks contest hard for 60 minutes...Jets need to treat it like a trap game ...so if they show up with their A game should win by 3 goals or more...if they bring only a C game then Hawks have a chance to win by a goal ...in regulation or on OT or shootout..

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
Can't see this going as well as the last two games.

Bowness coaches such a tight and structured game, which will be brutal for this Hawks team to play against.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Can't see this going as well as the last two games.

Bowness coaches such a tight and structured game, which will be brutal for this Hawks team to play against.
I assume Mrazek in net.... he'll be under siege... and the way Jets have been playing whoever is in the Hawks goal may get a mercy pull.
Of course, that's on paper. Hawks have surprised at times.

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
They pulled off a win against the flames this week, so while my optimism is at rock bottom, there is still a candle flicker of hope. 🤞

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Entwistle doesn't have the puck skills to hang on a line with Guttman and Reichel.
It’s funny, many on here complain about Reichel’s ability to win a board battle. But watching Entwistle, he can’t win a battle to save his life, so what the hell does he do?

Reactions: Pez68

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Murphy looked fast there. Hell of a burst

It’s funny, many on here complain about Reichel’s ability to win a board battle. But watching Entwistle, he can’t win a battle to save his life, so what the hell does he do?
He can forcheck well but someone needs to dump the puck in for him lol.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Entwistle doesn't have the puck skills to hang on a line with Guttman and Reichel.
No, but balance is needed playing with guys like that.

Entwistle is not going to dazzle anyone but most lines need a guy like him. He hasn't reached the level he needs to be to play that role but I think one day he will get there. It's about the future, let's not forget that.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
So far the opponents haven't been driving their offense through the Reichel Entwistle Guttman line so there's that. Its just that the line has no offensive chemistry. I think LR has the right guys on the ice but not in the right combinations. On a small sample they're playing better, though, then just about any other lineup combo this season. CB and SJ would help of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad