Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Habs | 11.04.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Looks like Carey Price is starting so at least we can count on not being thwarted by a backup goalie again.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Considering the amount of my work day that is devoted to dicking around online, they can have their 15 minutes every Tuesday morning :laugh:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Looks like Carey Price is starting so at least we can count on not being thwarted by a backup goalie again.

Both teams playing poorly lately after decent starts, and Price coming off a so-so game against Flames. He'll be tough. If we play the perimeter game again, Price will eat us up and we lose again. Simple as that.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
I remember the last game we had in Montreal. Price and Crawford were putting on a goaltending clinic. Crawford was stealing the game only to have Seabrook and Oduya give it right back for an OTL--we lost 2-1.

I thought Crawford was fully justified if he wanted to take the locker room apart after the game. Coincidentally, after the Game vs. Anaheim and the game vs. Winnipeg, I think Darling and Crawford, respectively, had the right to take apart the locker room.

The common thread on all games was one aspect of the team playing like a medical waste dumpster fire.

My hope is this game the team takes some Kaopectate and gets their feces together. There's no reason for chinese firedrills in the backend, NHL 11 Passes-to-nowhereâ„¢, or the top offensive guys being anemic at even strength. Coaching moves worse than those of an epilleptic at a disco aren't helping much either. The team should know it's going up against a solid netminder that can shut down even an offense firing on all cylinders (much less one running like it's missing some sparkplugs). Our boys need to show up and play...every single one.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 2m2 minutes ago
#Blackhawks lines: Smith-Toews-Kane, Sharp-Shaw-Hossa, Saad-Richards-Morin, Bickell-Kruger-Versteeg.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Put Richards on the second line for ****s sake.
Remember the days of training camp when Saad-Richards-Kane was developing chemistry only to never to be seen together ever again?
What the ****

member 151739

Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 2m2 minutes ago
#Blackhawks lines: Smith-Toews-Kane, Sharp-Shaw-Hossa, Saad-Richards-Morin, Bickell-Kruger-Versteeg.

6iHSh5d.gif

Let's see what these lines can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad