GDT: Hawks at Wings | 7:00, November 30

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I take it Lyon gets the call. Or Reimer? Since he hasn't played in awhile, like since Sweden.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway

Not sure what this even means. Active Non-roster? Isn't that when they are not available, but not injury related?
Anyway, Kane is on the roster now.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

Not sure what this even means. Active Non-roster? Isn't that when they are not available, but not injury related?

Section 16.12(a) of the Collective Bargaining Agreement defines non-roster status:

“Upon approval of the Commissioner, a Player who is unavailable to play due to reasons other than injury, illness or disability (e.g., birth of a child, attending a funeral) will be designated a Non-Roster Player...”

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Tonight will be a good test of how quickly we need to rush Larkin back. Can't be the sorry ass Hawks, then we need him ready to go Saturday in Montreal.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Speculating here , but I am pretty sure Larkin is dealing w a groin issue. Happened in Sweden during a faceoff. If and a BIG if, it’s a groin issue, I wouldn’t be so keen on rushing him back too soon. Let’s hope it’s not his groin, bc if it is, this could be an issue all season, if not taken care of. Credit to him for being 70% getting three HUGE wins last week.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Speculating here , but I am pretty sure Larkin is dealing w a groin issue. Happened in Sweden during a faceoff. If and a BIG if, it’s a groin issue, I wouldn’t be so keen on rushing him back too soon. Let’s hope it’s not his groin, bc if it is, this could be an issue all season, if not taken care of. Credit to him for being 70% getting three HUGE wins last week.
He may be dealing with a groin issue but he’s also dealing with some personal issue. I’m guessing mental health

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Doubtful. If I recall right, Vrana didn't count towards the cap, but Larkin is.
If that is the case it may be just a family matter. If it has to do with mental health, addictions etc he would have been put on the program.

I hope Ghost is going to be ok. Will likely know more before puck drop today. No consequences on that dirty hit. TNT should also be called out.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Trap game. Don't fall for it. Get the W.

I'm not panicking or anything. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for the move, whether it be to get Kane on the roster without having to send someone to GR to make room.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Lyon should play. I think he should be the number 1 now.
Not singling you out whatsoever, but its the first comment I saw today about this so whatever.

Husso is just not the problem. He proved it yesterday. I don't think any of those goals is his fault. Our problem is defense and the players playing in front of him. The team plays massively different with Lyon in net. It is the exact same thing when we had Howard and Mrazek. With Howard in net, we played a decently defensive-sound game. With mrazek in net, we said fu*k defense. (yes mrazek was not the absolute best, but we just never played defense. Easy over bet every game he was there).

We trade for hanafin and remove petry and probably maatta from this lineup, we will be in an amazing situation defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad