U So Horny - Sissy - Sure Would
Jackoff - McCar Ron - No Tomas

Yoshi - Fabio
Jeremy Loosin - Mail Carrier
McDonut - Luke's Chin

On The Juice

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So this starts the 5 more games of torture watching till......half-way mark of the season.. then 41 more games of torture watching..

Are they going to put us through this again next season?

Anyway ...would like to see Bedard not do a three -peat of a 3rd consecutive -3..At least an Even +/- from him tonight.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Soderflop actually appears to be the starter tonight. So expect this one to not be close.

• Wow
Reactions: Idionym

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

The one functioning Johnson is getting replaced by generic brand Tkachuk. Luke Dickerson really screwing up my GDT projected lines (ones I got off the practice lines yesterday).

Reactions: Giovi and Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yes we expect a better effort tonight..but still bug talent deficiencies...notcsurexHawks coukld beat a top ten AHL team.so asking this depleyedxand inexperiedcgroup of yutes mixed with over the hill or nolonger NHL level vets is capable of beating Nashville ...the Preds are no elitec eam but compared to our depleted team andv ts far from optimum age mix,this SHOULD be anotger NO MAS big score defeat for the Blackhawks ..

46 games on the wall my friends ...46 games on the wall...and when our Hawks take another fall my friends,45 more games on the wall..

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
So this starts the 5 more games of torture watching till......half-way mark of the season.. then 41 more games of torture watching..

Are they going to put us through this again next season?

Anyway ...would like to see Bedard not do a three -peat of a 3rd consecutive -3..At least an Even +/- from him tonight.
Not one spelling mistake, nice!

i hope things improve for next season, I am not in the all out tank and draft crowd. We need at least a few guys who can play with Bedard next year

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Yes we expect a better effort tonight..but still bug talent deficiencies...notcsurexHawks coukld beat a top ten AHL team.so asking this depleyedxand inexperiedcgroup of yutes mixed with over the hill or nolonger NHL level vets is capable of beating Nashville ...the Preds are no elitec eam but compared to our depleted team andv ts far from optimum age mix,this SHOULD be anotger NO MAS big score defeat for the Blackhawks ..

46 games on the wall my friends ...46 games on the wall...and when our Hawks take another fall my friends,45 more games on the wall..
*December 19th
:ahl:

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
So foligno is holding the team accountable. Who is he holding accountable exactly? The young guys are not ready to play. Ok. Who is he talking about?

Bedard?
Reichel I can see.
Guttman?
Vlasic? Phillips? Crevier? Entwistle?

I get holding the team accountable but I see just one guy who is coming close to no showing games.

Reactions: hockeydoug

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah, that's why Soda's stats are such trash. Routine save... goal.

He looks so uncomfortable out there. He's not seeing the puck well at all. I just don't think he's an NHL goalie. I think I've seen enough of him to be pretty confident in that opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad