GDT: Hawks at Blues - 7PM CT on NBCSCH+ -Twas the Game Before Christmas Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
My biggest surprise was reading that some fans on the main board (I know, why do that to myself) and on Twitter (again, I know, why do that to myself) don't like Michigan goals.

My name literally has "No Fun" in it, and I'm just wondering who the hell pissed in their cheerios. Oh no, something fun happened. Ban it, Gary!

Reactions: Dead Meat

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
My biggest surprise was reading that some fans on the main board (I know, why do that to myself) and on Twitter (again, I know, why do that to myself) don't like Michigan goals.

My name literally has "No Fun" in it, and I'm just wondering who the hell pissed in their cheerios. Oh no, something fun happened. Ban it, Gary!
Just my opinion, but Michigans aren't much fun unless it's your team pulling one off.

Reactions: Paul Allen

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
I can see both sides. It's a great, exciting play but it seems against the sport to carry the puck on your stick. I think eventually someone is going to miss and hit a goalie in the face or worse, jab them in the eye and it will be outlawed.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I can see both sides. It's a great, exciting play but it seems against the sport to carry the puck on your stick. I think eventually someone is going to miss and hit a goalie in the face or worse, jab them in the eye and it will be outlawed.

Jab them in the eye? With what? Sticks don't fit through the openings on the mask.

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
It happened to Darcy Kuemper just last year.

I like the Michigan goals but I just think it's inevitable that someone will get a stick in the eye or neck or just get whacked hard in the head and that will be the end of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad