Have any of you played organized ice hockey before?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Yes I played organized hockey, but only amateur level on the ice. For ball hockey though, I played at the 3vs3 World Championships last year.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Played youth through HS with a little bit of bush league Jrs. Just beer league and and inline since. Haven't played goalie since hs though. I've always played both and I've strictly stuck to skating out since HS

CalEh

Oct 28, 2017
Manhattan Beach, California
Originally from Toronto.

Played AAA in the OMHA all the way up. Then did some Tier 2 JR A. I had my shoulder rebuilt twice...but after university went over to a small country in Europe and played in one of their lower tier leagues. I realized I couldn't hack it after all that time off, so now I dick around in beer leagues here in Los Angeles.

Bondoao1

Oct 4, 2009
SoCal
Where do you play?

Live in Manhattan Beach and screw around at the Toyota Center in El Segundo but I want some serious hockey.
I used to play beer league in Pasadena and Oxnard back in the early 2000's.
Now days I stick with pick up games in Santa Barbara.

Maurice Del Taco

Oct 13, 2015
What is your name so i can look you up.
In Denmark - yes I'm danish - you didn't have to sign a pro contract to play for the farm team. I didn't play any games for the big club, therefore I'm not registered anywhere. I'm a very ordinary hockey player who never had the drive, ambition nor talent to make it. I just LOVE hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad