Post-Game Talk: Hattrick! 4-2 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfel*

Good night for Scheifele - a bright spot in a tough season for him.

A good game overall, very entertaining at times.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Really nice game from a real short handed team.

Congrats to Mark on his first Hattrick, he continues to play at an elite level.

I thought Morrissey had a real nice first game. He didn't try to do too much, but he wasn't timid either. A real solid game that he can build off of.

On the flip side I thought Myers was pretty awful tonight. He was running around and not moving the puck very well.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
the camaraderie on this team is pretty nuts. the hugs and the happiness for Scheifele when he got his hatty was pretty ridiculous.

i did notice, though, that Postma was the only guy on camera who didn't jump and cheer when Mark got his 3rd, and in the post-game handshakes, he was one of the more (most?) subdued guy.

dude, stop living in the doghouse.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015

Good night for Scheifele - a bright spot in a tough season for him.

A good game overall, very entertaining at times.

Ya but those first two shots
J/k good to see him/ us get back on track
Hate losing

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
55 is a joke...every time he gets bumped into he s down on his butt....someone needs to get on his ass about falling over like a little girl.....he has been a complete bust this pre season and its gonna be a long season!....time we sent this guy to ahl and learn to stay on his feet or trade him for something useful...cant believe how much of a bust he has been during the games so far, I cant see him getting 20 goals this season

KkHsahv.png

5HXi6na.jpg

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Calgary won...ok to take a short break from the tank...the best news is that Josh Morrissey has an excellent chance to better defenceman than Mark Stuart...

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
How can you not like a guy who every year just gets better and better, he really has come a long way and hopefully plays here a long time, lots of games to get to 25 this year.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Subban won't make team Canada like that. That last goal Scheifele scored is all on Gary Roberts. Scheifele has the best speed/endurance combination on the team. It really showed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad