OT: Harvey's Hounds Fan Cutouts

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Is anyone else doing this? Harvey's Hounds Fan Cutouts
I bought one for my cat. My cutout looks pretty cool.

Cutout will be in the stands for the rest of the regular season and then shipped to your home after the season is over.

From the link :

Hey, Flames fans! Have you ever wanted to bring your pets to a hockey game? Now is your chance to get a cutout of your furry friends and have them cheer on the Calgary Flames for the rest of the 2021 hockey season. We are pleased to partner with Healthy Paws Forward Veterinary Hospital to bring you “Harvey’s Hounds” - a special pet cutout section at the Scotiabank Saddledome. Proceeds from every pet cutout will be directed to the Cochrane & Area Humane Society through the Calgary Flames Foundation & Healthy Paws Forward Veterinary Hospital.
Pet Cutouts will be on display in designated areas within the arena, and while there is no guarantee your pet cutout will be visible during the TV broadcast, we will be highlighting the pet cutout section through our various media platforms. Your cutout will also be shipped to you at the end of the season making it a great souvenir or keepsake! There will be a limited number of cutouts available for purchase and all orders will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
This would be my pet picture.

gimp-ee54e5b3c86ab254c06b88b8c67b46dda440b433-s1200.jpg

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Holy smokes. Found a Derek Wills tweet after tonight's win vs the Jets.
Harvey's Hounds section is in the picture. I zoomed in and found my cat. First row, last one on the right.
That's pretty awesome. Well worth the money. I've never been to the Saddledome but my cat has lol.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad