Post-Game Talk: Hard-Working Young Team, Sam

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
I like Wennberg's game. I feel like the points just haven't come for him. Also he is playing on the third line and basically no pp time so. I feel he's gonna be solid in the playoffs with his style of game.
Wennberg is absolutely part of the solution; I hope we find a way to retain him

Glad we can finally stop pretending Rempe is an NHL player

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
So I’m standing on the local uptown platform at Penn and who do I see leaning against the wall but one Mr Joe Michelleti.

Shook his hand and walked away to give him his personal space. Then he engaged me in a chat.

I won’t divulge some of the juicy bits but let’s just say he’s a really nice guy.

(no selfie to prove it as he understandably didn’t seem to be in the mood.)

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Pretty much 3 points away from winning the Metro and 5 points away from winning the East. I believe we have the tie breakers on both Boston and Carolina. The Isles should be a real challenge in the next one. They've been winning a lot lately and showing a lot of resiliency. It looks to me like two of the Isles, the Caps and the Pens are going to take the last two spots. The Red Wings and Flyers are still there but they just don't seem as determined. Not having been in the playoffs in a while they've been fading in the stretch run.

Reactions: egelband

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Everyone was good tonight. Vesey has looked good with the wonder twins in spurts, i don’t mind playing him there. Clearly Lavi and the coaching staff want to see what different looks are available to them. It’s a nice option to have a guy with Roslovic skillset available if things get stale or an injury happens.

I also have absolutely no issue with how Rempe is being used. He doesn’t need to play every game or even big minutes, he’s there to provide energy and be a policeman. He should be in the lineup against the Islanders. Hell develop more practicing and playing in limited minutes with the NHL team than he will in the AHL.
And he should send a message to them in case we play them round 1. I want it to be made clear that the goon line they’ve been trotting out for a century can’t run wild on us because it’s late in the season/playoffs.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
So I’m standing on the local uptown platform at Penn and who do I see leaning against the wall but one Mr Joe Michelleti.

Shook his hand and walked away to give him his personal space. Then he engaged me in a chat.

I won’t divulge some of the juicy bits but let’s just say he’s a really nice guy.

(no selfie to prove it as he understandably didn’t seem to be in the mood.)
We're the juicy bits related to the Rangers or non-hockey subjects? Sage avice for your own life?

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedBlueNYR

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Pretty much 3 points away from winning the Metro and 5 points away from winning the East. I believe we have the tie breakers on both Boston and Carolina. The Isles should be a real challenge in the next one. They've been winning a lot lately and showing a lot of resiliency. It looks to me like two of the Isles, the Caps and the Pens are going to take the last two spots. The Red Wings and Flyers are still there but they just don't seem as determined. Not having been in the playoffs in a while they've been fading in the stretch run.
4 Points for the division and 5 for the conference. I just don't see how they don't get the number 1 seed. Carolina plays Boston 1 more time so somebody is going to lose. Numbers are heavily in Rangers favor.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Let’s just say he had a lot to say (mostly unsolicited) about the wonder twins. Aka, he’s seeing what we’re seeing - and he implied he said some of it on air tonight (not that I heard any of the broadcast tonite of course).
Edit: reply fail…this was to the person who asked what the juicy subway bits were fr Michelletti.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Let’s just say he had a lot to say (mostly unsolicited) about the wonder twins. Aka, he’s seeing what we’re seeing - and he implied he said some of it on air tonight (not that I heard any of the broadcast tonite of course).
Edit: reply fail…this was to the person who asked what the juicy subway bits were fr Michelletti.
Micheletti refreshingly unfiltered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad