OT: Happy Turkey Day

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all my HFNYR friends. Share food and love and make great memories with your loved ones today!
upload_2021-11-25_11-19-21.jpeg

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Lots to be thankful for this year. For a divorced 35 year old who always wanted a family, it’s been a surprisingly solid year considering the general state of the world.

New wife (big upgrade on the ex-wife :laugh:)
Kiddo on the way.
Still the coolest dog in America.

So I’m enjoying my last year to be a child. Started cooking at 9, drinking at 10. Now everything is in the oven and I’m watching Jingle All The Way while my wife talks to her family in Poland. She/they could care less about Thanksgiving, but Christmas has been in full effect since essentially the day after Halloween for her.

But I mean, really, combing your DNA and propagating your family legacy with someone this beautiful? That’s a lot to be thankful for :5:

3FCCC7FE-6A56-466F-B0C1-E7B1F92AF107.jpeg
7FD37897-A105-4789-8478-66CB9D7E4E75.jpeg

Last edited:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lots to be thankful for this year. For a divorced 35 year old who always wanted a family, it’s been a surprisingly solid year considering the general state of the world.

Kiddo on the way.

So I’m enjoying my last year to be a child. Started cooking at 9, drinking at 10. Now everything is in the oven and I’m watching Jingle All The Way while my wife talks to her family in Poland. She/they could care less about Thanksgiving, but Christmas has been in full effect since essentially the day after Halloween for her.

But I mean, really, combing your DNA and propagating your family legacy with someone this beautiful? That’s a lot to be thankful for :5:

View attachment 484108View attachment 484109
View attachment 484110

Is this your way of promoting your dating app message business?

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Is this your way of promoting your dating app message business?

Yes. Subtlety doesn’t work in the social media age. And six beers makes you extra thankful when you look at your stone cold sober pregnant wife and realize she puts up with you.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007

Kiddo on the way.

View attachment 484110
My first little guy was born 18 months ago. What a game changer. Excited for you, its an incredible journey. Now my wife and I await our 2nd boy in March. Going to be a crazy house but I can’t wait. Life is good, so much to be thankful for!

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
My first little guy was born 18 months ago. What a game changer. Excited for you, its an incredible journey. Now my wife and I await our 2nd boy in March. Going to be a crazy house but I can’t wait. Life is good, so much to be thankful for!

Amen, brother. It’s exciting times here. I think we’re in a good place for parenthood and will have a lot of fun with it even when it’s challenging. We’re a good team. I almost feel bad for the kid. He’s gonna be the butt of so much amusement for us. The price for those sleepless nights little man.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine

Kiddo on the way.

View attachment 484110
Beautiful family god bless brother

just had a son he’s 3 months old, a Leo like his daddy. He’s my world and this is how my nights break down. 1 am feed, 4:30 am feed, 7 am feed so get ready for the same.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Kiddo on the way.

You guys are one good looking couple!

Reactions: LokiDog

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! It may not be Thanksgiving here, but I've always felt like a bit of an American at heart. Being a fan of an American franchise certainly makes me feel a greater connection with your beautiful country & the city of New York. This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for my health; I've had a couple health scares from the unexplained pulsatile tinnitus that could've been caused by a neurovascular abnormality that would require brain surgery; saw a fantastic doctor from NYC who helped me navigate the Canadian health care system and petition them to order the necessary tests; which ended up simply being muscle spasms in my ears. The knee injury that was first diagnosed as a torn ACL from the lachman test, confirmed by an MRI; and then somehow, maybe an act of God.. ended up healing and isn't torn, even though ACL's aren't supposed to heal.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! It may not be Thanksgiving here, but I've always felt like a bit of an American at heart. Being a fan of an American franchise certainly makes me feel a greater connection with your beautiful country & the city of New York. This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for my health; I've had a couple health scares from the unexplained pulsatile tinnitus that could've been caused by a neurovascular abnormality that would require brain surgery; saw a fantastic doctor from NYC who helped me navigate the Canadian health care system and petition them to order the necessary tests; which ended up simply being muscle spasms in my ears. The knee injury that was first diagnosed as a torn ACL from the lachman test, confirmed by an MRI; and then somehow, maybe an act of God.. ended up healing and isn't torn, even though ACL's aren't supposed to heal.

Not speaking for The Big Man Upstairs
but my understanding and experience is
God hears all prayers
sometimes the answer is no,
but sometimes it IS yes.

Let us all be grateful
and pray we may fulfill
the fullest possible measure
of our purpose w'in God's plan

Reactions: EdJovanovski

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Amen, brother. It’s exciting times here. I think we’re in a good place for parenthood and will have a lot of fun with it even when it’s challenging. We’re a good team. I almost feel bad for the kid. He’s gonna be the butt of so much amusement for us. The price for those sleepless nights little man.
Sounds like you’re all set! Being a good team is the most important thing. I’m 6 months in and that plus having a sense of humor about the utter insanity at times makes it a lot easier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad