OT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5002.gif

IMG_5004.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Rangers HF members, it’s been a lot of ups and downs over the years, but can enjoy a surging team heading into the holidays. This place makes the games even more fun and entertaining, regardless of wins or losses, so am thankful for this community and everyone here that posts. Even Ed.

Have a fun and safe holiday, and see you guys tomorrow!​

Last edited:

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!! I'm a very festive person and love holidays, especially Christmas. I've always been envious of how festive Americans are, you do holidays much bigger & better than us Canadians. Thanksgiving is barely a thing in Canada.
I'm not much of a holiday person -- That's why I used to spend "Thanksgiving" in Canada.

Happy Bird, Y'all!!!!

:cheers:

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Own it. I grew up with Tofu always making a cameo appearance during Thanksgiving. You can do hot dog art to dress up your turkey too.

HTG to all

I am so sorry to hear.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!! I'm a very festive person and love holidays, especially Christmas. I've always been envious of how festive Americans are, you do holidays much bigger & better than us Canadians. Thanksgiving is barely a thing in Canada.

I always thought Canadians did Thanksgiving better:

best-canadian-thanksgiving-memes.jpg

Anyways, hopefully everyone got to enjoy a day off with their loved ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad