Happy Thanksgiving Isles HFB!!!

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Hello All,
Have a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving!!! Don't do anything dumb like drink & drive, we got a great team that needs your cheering and of course family & friends to come home to.

Watch out for the food coma!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Islesfans1978*

Islander win and a Ranger loss, Thanksgiving is starting off great in my house :yo:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all my Isles brothers and sisters!

Stay safe and be smart. We're contenders now, let's enjoy the F out of it. Suck it to all the haters! :)

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Same some leftovers for Friday night.

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals ... have a great day !!!!feels good to be winners ... big respect from Florida !!!

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Much to be thankful for this year in Islander town (Ranger town, not so much :naughty:)

Good day of rest with the family, lots of good eats and be ready for another Metro division games this weekend.

Wishing everyone the best....let's go Islanders :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

tag0519

Jan 28, 2013
Happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone. After that first bite of stuffing stand up and shout " YES YES YES!!" If they dont know what you're doing - it's their loss

scott99

May 13, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving all !! Family, food and football, what a great day !

BroadwayJay*

Happy Thanksgiving, the happiest for the Islanders in as long as I can remember.

dv92

Jun 30, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A Toast to everyone here and the Isles :yo: It's nice to be looking down at the standings this time of year instead of up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad