Pre-Game Talk: Happy Holidays! Next game on 12/28/16 vs. Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Happy Christmas and Merry Hannukah and Happy Sunday (to the athiests of course)!

Hope all is well with everyone, obviously nobody is an enemy here. Even the cowboys fans, love yall!

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Boston, Detroit and Ottawa all lost yesterday. Time to beat Toronto because they aren't far behind us at all and have games over us.

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Don´t wanna loose against both Canadian Teams during their All Year Winter Holiday Trip to the Panthers. And we can choose the Way we can go, looose all the Game get last again and pick another Top First Round Pick, their is a skilled swiss Player. :D
Or start playing better get all ***** going make the Life for Bobby Lou easier.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
If we give up the first goal, then we spend the rest of the game trying to create offense by forcing everything and lacking focus on d. We must score first to control the game and never lose control.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Dont see anythinb changing. Open house 5-1 loss

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
If Panthers loose again to the Leafs...I'll give up the season, honestly. Just no...they have had some time off now. Hopefully they all got a christmas gift on how to play 60 min of hockey. ;) I'll say Panthers win 3-2. :nod: They were gifted a golden opportunity to close in on the top in Atlantic, can't waste that yet again!

I won't be surprised if they are drawn into a run n' gun hockey...doesn't suit the Panthers. Hopefully they can take the lead early and set up shop in the neutral zone and stop that fast paced hockey...like they did in Washington for a while earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad