OT: Happy Holidays/ Merry Xmas to all HFOIL Fellas and Lassies.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
It is still Festivus, so I am going to continue to air my grievances Until this head of the house hold has been defeated in a feat of strength.
GifMeme 23122022230217.gif

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
From my home to your's Merry Christmas to all of you. I sincerely hope you have a great time with those you love.

Sharing a laugh with many of you lads and lasses has been a real treat during this particular time in my life where things have turned upside down... A number of you feel like my friends even though I've never even seen your faces.

For the next few days I'll forget the pain and enjoy the holidays though. I'm really thankful for this time of year for a multitude of reasons including that one. So until some point after Christmas Day, God bless you and farewell.
:cheers:

:xtree:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Merry Christmas guys and gals. Hoping each and every one of you has a safe, healthy and happy holiday. Going to be nice to forget about the Oilers for a few days, spend time with family and friends, get outside in the (hopefully) warmer temperatures, and also enjoy some NFL football and junior hockey.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates the holiday and happy holidays to those that may celebrate other holiday's during this time of year. Here's to a restful holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to everyone here but the trolls. For you bastards, enjoy a lump of coal in your stockings and some crabs in your underwear!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad