Happy Birthday Kruegs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Our beloved Bruins General Manager celebrated his birthday this weekend, and given the dramatic history Rob has enjoyed over the last few months, I'm sure it won't be a big surprise to hear he had another wonderful weekend.

In fact, Rob recently won a "Dream Leafs weekend", in which he was given one "wish" which would be realized down at the ACC. While many Leafs' fans wouldn't be surprised at the player he chose to realize his dream with, I must say a I for one was a little embarassed about the details of his dream skate (see picture), followed by a romantic getaway with Wendel down in the Niagra area...

Last edited:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Our beloved Bruins General Manager celebrated his birthday this weekend, and given the dramatic history Rob has enjoyed over the last few months, I'm sure it won't be a big surprise to hear he had another wonderful weekend.

In fact, Rob recently won a "Dream Leafs weekend", in which he was given one "wish" which would be realized down at the ACC. While many Leafs' fans wouldn't be surprised at the player he chose to realize his dream with, I must say a I for one was a little embarassed about the details of his dream skate (see picture), followed by a romantic getaway with Wendel down in the Niagra area...

Is this a result of having been on the Ellen show?

GM Bruins

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:

Thanks Nick...

I can't wait until your birthday comes around....

Phoenix AGM

Mar 25, 2002
Visit site
Speaking of our resident celebrity, I was reading the in-flight magazine on an America West flight Friday night and sure enough, there was a photo of the final RPS match.

Maybe we can get him a spot on The Surreal Life III...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad