Hanzal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
His style of play really reminds me of a taller Martin Havlat skill wise, but if he ever uses his potential is another story.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Doomsday Device said:
Why exactly is he playing in the USHL?

I wasn't aware he was in the USHL, but as I see he is, it's because his agent is an idiot. First he pretty much refuses to have him go to Regina(where he'd likely be lighting it up with fellow Czech Petr Kalus), then after Hanzal says he wants to go to the Dub(for another team), his agent handcuffs Pats GM Brent Parker(says Hanzal will only play for three teams). Parker then refuses to deal Hanzal, so I guess he wound up in the USHL.

Marty needs to fire his agent, report to Regina next year, light it up with Kalus next year, and rise his stock up. He won't go anywhere with that idiot representing him.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Russian_fanatic said:
His style of play really reminds me of a taller Martin Havlat skill wise, but if he ever uses his potential is another story.

He doesn't have half the explosiveness that Havlat has and has ZERO of the chippyness that he does. He honestly reminds me more of a slower, lazier Eric Daze.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Bobby Ryan Getzlaf said:
I wasn't aware he was in the USHL, but as I see he is, it's because his agent is an idiot. First he pretty much refuses to have him go to Regina(where he'd likely be lighting it up with fellow Czech Petr Kalus), then after Hanzal says he wants to go to the Dub(for another team), his agent handcuffs Pats GM Brent Parker(says Hanzal will only play for three teams). Parker then refuses to deal Hanzal, so I guess he wound up in the USHL.

Marty needs to fire his agent, report to Regina next year, light it up with Kalus next year, and rise his stock up. He won't go anywhere with that idiot representing him.

I don't think he has the brains to go anywhere, anyway. He's a pansy and a stupid hockey player, if you ask me. His work ethic and on ice smarts seem to be very reminiscent of a young Pavel Brendl. I was praying that NYR would stay away from him in the draft. Thank God we did.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Jon Prescription said:
I don't think he has the brains to go anywhere, anyway. He's a pansy and a stupid hockey player, if you ask me. His work ethic and on ice smarts seem to be very reminiscent of a young Pavel Brendl. I was praying that NYR would stay away from him in the draft. Thank God we did.

I thought of him along the same lines, but thought maybe Pats coach Curtis Hunt could help straighten him out. He's a pretty good disciplinarian(one of their top-five scorers has missed nearly 10 games this season because of disciplinary reasons).

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Bobby Ryan Getzlaf said:
I thought of him along the same lines, but thought maybe Pats coach Curtis Hunt could help straighten him out. He's a pretty good disciplinarian(one of their top-five scorers has missed nearly 10 games this season because of disciplinary reasons).

That's IF he even reports there. Big if, as of right now. I really don't think he'll amount to much in the NHL.

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Another bust/trade bait for the Coyotes so?...
Desrochers (bust), Kelman (bust), Eager (traded-4th liner)... Kolanos (traded), Redenbach (not a 1st rounder I know; but unsigned) and Koreis (still a prospect but not flashy and slow development)...

Wow, that's leave only Sjostrom as a correct 1st choice in the entry draft since 1998...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad