1710464191233.png

It looks so wrong :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The only reason I'm tuning in to this game is to watch the Flames only elite prospect. I hope he has a good game. I doubt it will be enough to save the Flames tonight though.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
The only reason I'm tuning in to this game is to watch the Flames only elite prospect. I hope he has a good game. I doubt it will be enough to save the Flames tonight though.

Wolf? Yeah main reason to tune in. I hope he has a good game.

Reactions: Rubi

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Damn son, only 4 posts 5 minutes to puck drop.

Down to the true masochists now still watching.

• Love

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I love Miro already. He's so f***ing dangerous with the puck and with him not converting to D until he was 19, I believe he can improve on the defensive side.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hanafin with gentle treatment yet did they do a Gaudreau tribute? I can't remember. But both he and Tkachuk got booed. I mean Noah's departure wasn't all that much more noble. Kind of dumb, not that I would want booing for Hanafin, just saying.

I thought it only mattered if the puck was touched

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hanafin with gentle treatment yet did they do a Gaudreau tribute? I can't remember. But both he and Tkachuk got booed. I mean Noah's departure wasn't all that much more noble. Kind of dumb, not that I would want booing for Hanafin, just saying.
They definitely did a Gaudreau one

There was nothing wrong with Hanifin's departure. He busted his ass for us until he was traded, his agent may have been a twat, but I don't think Hanifin had anything to do with it.

Reactions: Felidae

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Hope they win this one. Partly because I don't want Vegas making the playoffs lmao.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
They definitely did a Gaudreau one

There was nothing wrong with Hanifin's departure. He busted his ass for us until he was traded, his agent may have been a twat, but I don't think Hanifin had anything to do with it.

Why was he traded? Just that Flames bet they couldn't re-sign him?

Gaudreau and Tkachuk busted their asses for us too

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why was he traded? Just that Flames bet they couldn't re-sign him?

Gaudreau and Tkachuk busted their asses for us too
I have no issue with how Gaudreau left personally. But many fans think he led the team on.
Tkachuk asked for a trade
Hanifin was traded because his contract was expiring. and he didn't want to go through a rebuild.

Damn, that's true.

It's the Panthers fan in me talking lmao.
Yeah, but f*** the Panthers. ;)

Reactions: Felidae

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I have no issue with how Gaudreau left personally. But many fans think he led the team on.
Tkachuk asked for a trade
Hanifin was traded because his contract was expiring. and he didn't want to go through a rebuild.

There ya go. Hanafin's departure wasn't all that noble IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad