Player Discussion Hampus Lindholm - II

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
As good as he was in game 7 against Toronto, he’s back to being a complete liability. If he’s your #2, you’re not going anywhere.
He is scared to death to get hit and tonight looked disoriented every time he touched the puck! He couldn't even dump the puck in the O zone without throwing it over the glass. Between him and Carlo, I'm not sure who is the most frightened! Either way, we need way better D and at least one with the ability to shoot the puck. Chykrun would be a good start and it appears Ottawa would like him gone.

• Haha
Reactions: bruinsfan1968

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I've never seen a player nosedive so quickly as Lindholm has since October of '22.

Was a legit Norris level player until the foot injury last year, and he's been borderline #4 this year making 6.5 million.

Really needs to refocus his game this offseason.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Aside from his one great game, I still think he's starting to lose a step. Would like to offload him before he falls off a cliff

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Seemed fine to me, foot injury slowed him down so he is using his stick much more now. Breakouts aren’t as effective as they used to be due to the skating issues but he has been pretty solid I think.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
So if I’m reading the tenor of the board posts correctly….Lindholm has lost a step, McAvoy is overrated and Grizz sucks and all should be moved. Who’s gonna be our top 2 pairings next year…..Carlo and Lohrei as our top pair?

Come on….we’d be shitting on those 2 too by the end of November.

Last edited:
Reactions: dangermike

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So if I’m reading the tenor of the board posts correctly….Lindholm has lost a step, McAvoy is overrated and Grizz sucks and all should be moved. Who’s gonna be our top 2 pairings next year…..Carlo and Lohrei as our top pair?

Come on….we’d be shitting on those 2 too by the end of November, too.
People shat on Chara too, it just is what it is

Reactions: NDiesel

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
the only way i trade lindholm is if edward absolutely explodes (and keeps his cool) for the entire providence season next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad