Hamilton Bulldogs 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Congrats Hamilton.
The better team won. They earned n deserved it.
Love the hard nose, balanced attack, keep coming attitude and team style this squad played.
Glad to see some past LK players helping out the cause. ;)
Enjoy the ride. The OHL title is a marathon and a great accomplishment.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Congrats Hamilton.
The better team won. They earned n deserved it.
Love the hard nose, balanced attack, keep coming attitude and team style this squad played.
Glad to see some past LK players helping out the cause. ;)
Enjoy the ride. The OHL title is a marathon and a great accomplishment.
Big game by former Knight Robert Thomas. One of the top forwards in the league. Money player. Always liked Mattinen also. Stay at home no nonsense type of Dman with size. Agree the better team won this series. Attendance shows over 8 thousand. If correct this is great for the city and the franchise going forward. Hope the do well in the Mem Cup. Hamilton deserves this.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
giphy.gif

I’m pumped. Was great to be at the arena to take it all in.

Reactions: zman77

Rangerette

Feb 24, 2013
Matthew Villalta has handed you guys this series on a silver platter. What an embarrassing performance in this series from him, some of the worst goaltending I have ever seen in the OHL finals. Congratulations.
Without Villalta in the first 10 minutes today, the Bulldogs score 3 or 4 and the game is over. When the Bulldogs turned up the energy in the 3rd, your D-men had no answer. That long playoff grind appeared to wear down your guys today.
Tip of the hat to Boris today, though. After getting taken out of a play (and crashing into the net) in the third, he got up and checked to see if Fulcher was ok. Pretty classy move in a high pressure situation.

Rangerette

Feb 24, 2013
What a great game today and a great win for the 'Dogs. Watched it live with an amazing crowd. Boy was it loud! Even when the Bulldogs got down 2, their fans just did not give up. And seeing the kids, and how giddy they were waiting for Lemke to bring the Cup over, was priceless. Now go win a Mem Cup for the OHL!

Reactions: zman77

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
Good job Hammer....excellent playoffs by 2 great teams.....Hamilton seemed grittier but Soo is very nice to watch with all that skill.....maybe the pendulum is swinging east..

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Not going to lie Hamilton, I wrote your team off all season. Thought if anyone was going to knock off the SOO it would be the Rangers and they would take the momentum all the way to the Mem Cup.

I was obviously wrong, Good Luck in the Memorial Cup, bring the O some glory!

Reactions: Canadian Game

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
Congrats to the Bulldogs!

It was a very disappointing end to the Hounds' season, but I stuck around to watch the Bulldogs celebrate. It put a smile on my face to see them so excited to have won the OHL championship (though it pained me inside, lol). Good luck the rest of the way!

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Congratulations to the Bulldogs and the city of Hamilton. As a Hound fan, I'm so disappointed we could not win it all this year. Hamilton is an excellent team and I will be cheering for them as they play in Regina. Well deserving to be there. Much respect from this hockey fan to the Bulldogs. Good luck in Regina and represent the the League and Province well!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Looking back, it’s unfortunate the Memorial Cup was awarded to Regina and not Hamilton. Would have been great to have it and also have another very strong outfit in the Greyhounds in the tournament.

The boys earned the trip the hard way and are very deserving of it. Thank you for bringing a championship to the City.

We are excited for the boys, coaches, front office staff, parents and billet families. Thank you all!

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Congrats Hamilton...........OHL Cup Winners!!
Winning 2 Road Games in the Soo was very impressive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad