GDT: Halloween Edition | Kings @ Leafs | 8 p.m. EST | TVAS2, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
Would be great atmosphere with Cats playing and might get to a sell out or bear sell out

in 20 years of watching the Cats the best game I ever was the last ECF when we came back from down 18 points to win and go to the Grey Cup at home.

When Evans stripped that ball after the fumble, then we scored like 30 points staight....amazing.

however, when we signed that bitch Edwards I knew we weren't going to win a thing. I hate our coach/gm. I would trade Coach O for Kyle Dubas!

Reactions: PeteBestondrums

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations, they did their job sometimes?

It's better than doing their job never, which the bottom half of the lineup has done.

I'm not defending the top half of the lineup, but the bottom half has been utter trash.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's better than doing their job never, which the bottom half of the lineup has done.

I'm not defending the top half of the lineup, but the bottom half has been utter trash.

What do you expect? You have 40 mil tied up in 4 forwards, then another 7.5 in Rielly. The bottom half of the lineup was always gonna be trash. But yea, let's stick with this core. right, Shanny?

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
He had a ton of cap space, he just wasted it on useless players
Agreed, but he had to dumpster dive on real short notice.

As you know, can't turn over 6 to 8 new roster players every season, most at league minimum, and expect a coherent slick squad. Yeah, it's f****d.

Reactions: ToneDog

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
We have no choice. The obvious choice is trade Marner but we can't, so we are handcuffed. We can't let Willy walk. Our time is 2025-2026 and beyond, unfortunately. If something happens this year or next I'll be very surprised.

Reactions: glue

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Was handed a hot flaming bag of s**t with no cap space. Let's give him some time before the trade deadline, and hope he has evolved and learned from past experiences.
Treliving wasn't tied to the big 4. He could have traded Marner for a substantial Dman and had money left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad