Confirmed with Link: Hall (50% retained) and Speers to Arizona for 1st, conditional pick, Bahl, Merkley and Schnarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well this is what happens, someone asked a question, who would you protect, Kukk or Bastian. Being Hfboards, you can't just choose one and be bothered by losing the other, you need to choose one and then paint yourself into a corner by downplaying the other player as much as possible to defend your choice. It's just easier to say why someone else's choice is wrong rather than why yours is right.

Id be surprised if the battle was between Kuokkanen and Bastian. I think it’s more likely between Bastian and McLeod.

Reactions: Guttersniped

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
Id be surprised if the battle was between Kuokkanen and Bastian. I think it’s more likely between Bastian and McLeod.
I don't think there is a battle at all. Fitz went and got Kuokkanen and he has played well and put up good points. McLeod is a center who has missed 0 time this season and is winning 53% of his faceoffs this year.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Well this is what happens, someone asked a question, who would you protect, Kukk or Bastian. Being Hfboards, you can't just choose one and be bothered by losing the other, you need to choose one and then paint yourself into a corner by downplaying the other player as much as possible to defend your choice. It's just easier to say why someone else's choice is wrong rather than why yours is right.
I’m bracing for more shocking/depressing turns: Johnsson being one of the protected forwards etc is when I’m going to be a little testy. I’m pretty resigned to Bastian or McLeod going, Bastian seems more likely to be exposed.

But that’s what happens in expansion drafts. I would have been livid if I was a fan of a team that did weird costly side deals with Vegas to protect players who weren’t worth it. (And Columbus and Anaheim 4D chessed themselves into giving up assets so Vegas took a player better than the ones they were protecting.)

I almost never make hard predictions in these situations, I don’t think Subban works for Seattle capwise at all and I’m very adamant about that one point. I look forward to that turning into the Islanders aren’t Trading for Zajac II: Electric Boogaloo. (They didn’t need a center! They still need a LW! And they traded for Braydon Corburn’s corpse and pretended it’s defensive depth! How could I predict that!)

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I whole heartedly disagree that Subban has been worse then either of Kulikov or Murray. His contract has literally no impact on how he should be viewed as far as performance. He has been our 3rd best defensemen all year and one of our better puck movers. Losing him would be much more of a disaster then losing a Murray imo. I really don't think Murray or Kulikov propped anyone up.

We will agree to disagree. While he's been better this year than last, he's been pretty terrible.

Reactions: TheDuke93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad